tuscl

Clapping at the strip club

Friday, November 30, 2018 6:28 PM
There’s got to be no better way to pick out a strip club rookie than if they clap when the DJ says ‘give the girl a round of applause’ and those goofy fuckers actually do haha I admit I was that guy my first time. Anyone unitonically clap at the club?

20 comments

• flagooner
    6 years ago
    I thought this was going to be a thread about Papi Chulo mode dancers.
  • bubba267
    6 years ago
    There’s that and making it rain with a single bill or two. Yes, I clapped the first time...and then looked around embarrassed.
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    Sometimes I'll clap if I want to be seen being appreciative. Catch a girl on right day with a simple gesture and you'll get good things in return.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    It wasn't until my 4th or 5th visit that I got the clap.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    I must be a goober, I clap if I'm at the stage
  • SanchoRG
    6 years ago
    I also hate when strippers try to open with ‘you look bored’. Bitch look around what you want me to do get up and dance?
  • Muddy
    6 years ago
    I feel as though clapping aloud is akin to to tipping 3$ on stage. So save that money and look like idiot. A lure is a lure.
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    "Bitch look around what you want me to do get up and dance?" [view link]
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    Eh. I was in band and jazz band. You clap after every solo and song.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    While I might be considered a “rookie” when compared to shadowcat, I’m pretty sure most others wouldn’t consider me so. And I unironically clap for some of the girls.
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    Clapping is cheaper than tipping for the sake of getting a girl to come over to you after her show.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Yeah, in the clubs I go to the dancers do the clapping and they ain't using hands
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I it’s a gentlemen’s club with dancers doing stage sets, I’ll clap when they finish their dance/set. Especially when guys are just sitting and staring - and not showing any appreciation. In my view, it’s important to show appreciation to the dancers. It’s gotta be a bit uncomfortable to be the one nude girl on a stage in a club of clothed older dudes...
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    I have never clapped in a strip club. Never come close. Not even for a DS.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i’m still a rookie.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    I clap all day every day at the club
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I don't recall ever-clapping in a strip-club - I might do it out of politeness if the DJ mentions it but I don't recall the last-time I heard that in a club
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I don't think any of us wants the clap in a strip club.
  • BigPimp69
    6 years ago
    Des bitches all clap for me at da club. Day work for me
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    I never got clap at a club Funny how I destroyed an airplane shitter yesterday!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion