tuscl

Update on status of Metro Detroit clubs?

Electronman
Too much of a good thing is never enough
Friday, November 30, 2018 6:16 AM
I know that we have a number of active members from the Metro Detroit area. I'm an occasional visitor to the Detroit clubs, but I don't live in that area. Would any of the Detroit area residents be willing to provide an update on the status of clubs in the city limit, where raids seem to have occurred over the past year? I tend to visit clubs in Inkster (Flight Club, Henry VIIIN), Dearborn (Criket), Romulus (Landing Strip) and Southgate (Subi's). Unless things have changed very recently, I have not noticed any change in the private dance facilities in the Detroit suburbs (all have some privacy curtains). Is this still an accurate assessment? But I'm seeing occasional reports of changes in private dance facilities in various clubs inside the city limits-- Penthouse, Coliseum, Player's, Legends, etc. Can any of the local strip club experts confirm the status of these clubs?? I'm wondering if the Detroit city clubs will survive without more private dance options?

13 comments

• Longball300
    6 years ago
    Well I know the Waffle will be able to help us out here as she is usually very up to date on club status in The D. There was also this recent review of the Coliseum, which to my knowledge was the last Detroit proper club with curtains: [view link] That all being said my last visit to Legends was great, curtains or no curtains, and well worth the $$.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Players and Legends are both without curtains. I can verify this first hand. Last I heard, Penthouse is also still without curtains. That's what a regular told me, but he hasn't been there much. He told me the only club he's been to lately that still has curtains (and high extras %) is Coliseum.
  • NinoBambina
    6 years ago
    Hell yea, this is why I work at the Coliseum. Ask for NinaBambina there.I give 50 cent blow jobs
  • wiffle shwaffle
    6 years ago
    The clubs in the Detroit City limits now, officially, have zero curtains in any of the VIPs. If anyone is at all shocked by Coliseum removing their curtains, then they clearly were delusional and haven't kept up with this forum. I think it was maybe 2 or 3 weeks ago where I mentioned Coliseum would be removing their curtains.
  • wiffle shwaffle
    6 years ago
    Coliseum has also been getting rated heavily in the past few months due to having their curtains up. Unless they are taking their curtains down temporarily only to get vice to leave them alone for a while, I don't see the curtains being hung back up.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    To the suburbs. I was up there three weeks ago and I had no problem getting extras in any of the clubs I visited. All of them were in Inkster, Southgate, Dearborn, Romulus.
  • wiffle shwaffle
    6 years ago
    Ahahaha voice to text is thought I meant *rated*. Obviously, I meant raided. I'm sure vice rates Coli, too. As far as I know, all of the clubs outside the city are open to activities. Even Dream Girls (former Hustler) is now a little friendly with stuff. Deja Vu and Traffic Light, while not in the city, are not extras friendly. V Live (former Deja Vu) in Highland Park is also one I'm not quite certain about.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    I've stopped going to clubs within the City of Detroit.
  • s275ironman
    6 years ago
    I’m done with City of Detroit clubs as well. I visited Penthouse a few weeks back and felt like just being there was a big waste of time. It is a bit of a drive for me to get to the DTW area, but it is worth the drive as I’m almost never disappointed when I leave the club to go home.
  • Nixur68
    6 years ago
    How do the suburb clubs compare to the old coli and penthouse?
  • s275ironman
    6 years ago
    ^ Flight Club in Inkster is the best comparison to the former Penthouse and Coliseum. All 3 of these clubs are owned by the same person.
  • Htxx
    6 years ago
    Stay out of Detroit proper. Believe me you’ll find all you’re looking for and more in Romuls Inkster Dearborn and southgate
  • Electronman
    6 years ago
    Helpful comments from all and I agree with Sal's synopsis: Plenty of fun in the Metro Detroit suburbs.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion