tuscl

Love SS--not

steeldog65
I swear, it's just shrinkage due the cold
So, the Friday prior to Thanksgiving I am in a club and the day shift dancer is giving me all the right signals to do a room. Dirty talk at the table, lots of hand roaming for both of us, stick shifting through the pants as I got more excited, putting my hands between her legs and getting wet. I get a room and we go back and five minutes into the room she complains her jaw hurts because I am "so big." Then she says she is worried I will hurt her during sex and she isn't sure if her condom is big enough. Well that didn't work as I brought my own but holy shit, what a mood kill. I will say that she went back to oral and eventually we had sex for a few minutes but it was a struggle with her, she was sort of petite. I am assuming this is her hustle to get a PL in the back and then not go through with the promises. I hate that shit. I don't know that I have had such a drama queen in that manner before. I assume I am average so this sort of shit just ticks me off. What other sort of SS have you run into and how do you handle it?

12 comments

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I never do private rooms I prefer my sexual partners to be otc so that really doesn’t happen to me, after all if they agree to do otc, there’s no doubts as to how it’s going to go.
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    LMFO....Glad I have never done a room either...OTC is the way to go .....If you take your time and make sure she's down for everything.....
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    I agree OTC is better but sometimes I like a test drive so to speak
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    Women frequently complain that my dick is so big their mouth hurts after a few minutes of sucking. It’s just a curse that some of us have to live with.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Yeah, that complaint wouldn't work with me.
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    Unfortunately, that SS is a reality of this life.

One time when I visited TJ I approached a cute, curvy girl chica and offered to buy her a drink but she just wanted to go Arriba.

I decided to go and she was not only eager but friendly (hugging, holding hands, etc) as we went to the room.

As we started, I warmed her up and found a few of her sensitive spots and it looked like things were going very good.

She rode me cg and rcg with no problems but then when we to mish she started saying it was hurting and we when tried DS she again said it was hurting.

At that point the mood was broken and I left feeling disappointed and scammed.

• Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    IDK - I think the OP was more of a humble-brag w.r.t. "the woes of his oversized anatomy"

Although this is not a completely-uncommon hustle - and yeah; there *are* some dancers that are naturally too-small even for guys like flagooner and me.
  • RiskA
    6 years ago
    My favorite SS has to be the Pretty Woman line “it’s my first day” esp in a brothel club. “I need to pay for an operation on my [parent or child or rescue dog]” is another favorite. Do those EVER work?!?
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    Papi-nope that is why it is SS.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    In club extras are wicked tough around here. I mean I go to Desires on Thursday and there's only 23 dancers working. Only 18 of them are my type and out of those 18 only 17 do extras. Having to choose is simply awful. What could be worse than a tough day at work, a cold beer, sex and back in the car in 50 minutes. I mean I could take time out of my real life and go on a date and pay 4 times more for OTC plus a hotel, but that seems too easy and doesn't take up enough time.
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    ^ lol funny guy. That sounds awesome
  • crsm27
    6 years ago
    Glad i am small... ;)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion