tuscl

Who gives a stripper 6 grand

brownguy
Massachusetts
Ok so I was at my usual spot last week and was talking to one of the regular dancers i usually spend time with. While chit chatting i asked about another dancer who i know is gonna be out for a few weeks since she got her tits done. She lets me know her surgery went well and shit and on top of that found out that some guy shelled out 6 grand to this chick for her new tits. Not like he paid the surgeon or whatever, he gave the stripper 6 grand. This blows my mind. Who in their right mind gives a stripper 6 grand. On top of this i know this girl fairly well and can guarantee shes snorted/wasted at least a grand of that cash. But on the low, cant wait till shes back to see how good my dick looks between them.

Any of you guys heard or done something as stupid as this?

27 comments

• blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    I've heard of this. But every stripper I have personally ever met that claims a guy paid for her tits was also fucking the guy.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Well, fishsticks is known to have made it rain $30K on occasion.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    It wasn't a gift but more of a pre-payment. I gave my CF at the time some money to get her father out of jail. It was less than $6000 but still a fairly good sum of money. I told her it was not a loan, but rather a pre-payment. Over the next few months, I got numerous OTC dates with more than full service. If you calculated it on a $ per fuck, I probably paid less than $200 per session. I knew where she lived so I wasn't really in any danger of not being able to collect. I'll probably never do that again though.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    I used to pay my DSes $1K per date. So over six dates I paid them six grand. That’s as close as I’ve come.
  • larryfisherman
    6 years ago
    SMH
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    I have had dancers ask me to pay for their boob jobs. I declined. I will pay for boob jobs one lap dance at a time.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Tbh I have had the owner of 1 club tell me if I wanted a boob job to let him know. But I had the feeling there would be strings attached- he was a sleazy character. Another guy offered me $6,000 to sleep with him (which so far is the most I've been offered).. Anyways I considered it then was like nah. I'd made money off him in the club and otc just for hanging out- but he was a very difficult personality to be around for prolonged periods. He was legit about money though. He blew my phone up the next day after his offer sending me all kinds of psychotic shit. Wonder if I woulda been in a body bag if I said yes, the type of shit he was sending to my phone. Definitely blocked him.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    I don't think it's all that uncommon for a stripper to get her regular (or RIL, even) to pay for her breast or butt augmentation. Common enough that I wouldn't have thought to write a thread about it, even. Not criticizing you, just making that point that if you hang around enough, you'll hear about this type of thing often.
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    considering I probably blew 30K on my atf ds gf this year thus far, that would be cheap.
  • gammanu95
    6 years ago
    When I lived in Chicago and went to the Admiral Theater, I regularly saw wealthy old men gifting jewelry, fur coats, and once even a Porsche. This is was a no-booze, no-touch, air dance club. I don't know what went on OTC, but I saw well more than $6K being gifted all the time.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    What about the dumb asses that marry one of them? How much is that going to cost?
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    In my view - if you had $6,000 to a stripper (expecting her to spend it all on a boob job) - that’s a mistake. By the time she goes to get the surgery - at least $1,000 will be gone (even if she’s had it for a few minutes).

If you want to gift a set of tits to a stripper - you take her for the consultation, have the surgeon provide you with a copy of the bill, and you make payment to the surgeon only when she’s about to get the procedure.

You make sure the girl got the surgery too. Get her setup with a hotel room - make sure she doesn’t do anything to hurt your investment. Keep the pain meds to a minimum - especially if she’s ever had a drug addiction problem. No smoking - no weed - no Jim Beam - or Gray Goose.

The last thing you want is to spend $6,000 and then have her do something wild - and need follow up work - that she will expect you to cover too.

If you do it and expect her to repay you with free otc and itc sex - that is entirely dependent on your previous relationship. You are definitely taking a calculated risk - as you’ve fronted her tits - and now it’s up to her to repay you. It’s a bit difficult to repossess bags of saline....
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    ==>"When I lived in Chicago and went to the Admiral Theater, I regularly saw wealthy old men gifting"

There was a regular at my fave club, old and retired and money to burn, apparently, who'd come in almost daily, often bearing gifts for the girls. Evidently he liked big asses, because he bought at least 3 girls I knew of, giant caricature diaper-ass augmentations. Just horrible. Apparently he offered this to a number of girls; my little spinner CF at the time, whose ass was perfect, told me he pressured her hard to let him pay for one for her. He is not my favorite guy in the club lol
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    As others posted, it's not the norm that PLs do this but not supa-uncommon either - reality is there are guys for whom $$$ is not a big issue/worry - especially if they are getting up there in age, time and having-fun w/ sexy young women is probably more important than $$$ to them that may just be sitting in a bank-account.

If one is a working-stiff barely getting-by, then yeah one needs to save $$$ wherever they can and be extra-careful about not over-spending - but not everyone is in the same-boat or same-place in life - some people are barely getting by day-to-day, some people are working hard trying to get-established/be-successful, and some people have acquired success and mean$ and now wanna enjoy the fruits of their labor.

Men spoiling women is a normal part of our society - and men of mean$ have always used their mean$ to get females - even in the animal-kingdom one sees males having to jump-thru-hoops per se to ingratiate themselves to a female(s).

For many guys $6k is a fortune and they don't have it - for others they don't blink much of an eye - and many well-off PLs often have long relationships w/ certain dancers that extend far beyond the club.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    I’ve probably given my ATF $25,000 or more over the course of the almost ten years I’ve know her. Not all at once, of course.
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    $25,000 over 10 years is like $100 per visit if you see her twice a month.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    Guys have spent more on alimonies, child support, etc. I hear in some states you even have to pay child support even if the kid isnt yours.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    Link for explanation: Makes 6k on tits that you get to see regularly feel like nothing.

https://www.legalzoom.com/articles/can-y…
  • mjx01
    6 years ago
    what NJBalla said!
    Or just be a 'kept man' with no income to lose.
  • joewebber
    6 years ago
    it's not a good investment imho. even if she's dating you and gets the surgery, it's not a 'sure thing' that she'll continue to see you afterward.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Papi: "reality is there are guys for whom $$$ is not a big issue/worry - especially if they are getting up there in age, time and having-fun w/ sexy young women is probably more important than $$$ to them that may just be sitting in a bank-account."

Are you talking about me?
  • Htxx
    6 years ago
    Lol. Jack I thought he was talking about me. I did this and had no regrets or problems other than I obviously was sharing those tits with other PL’s when she wasn’t riding my cock. To be honest though I probably wouldn’t do it again in the future.
  • FatHead304
    6 years ago
    If you old ass tricks give a stripper six grand, she will need to take an hour long shower to recover from the trauma of getting overpaid for sex!
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    I don't think I'd believe her, strippers always brag about having their shit paid for by someone else. Rarely is it true
  • Bbybunny
    6 years ago
    A dancer at my club was given 10 grand by a customer not for surgery and she showed her bank records for proof to my friend. To be so lucky.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    She's probably invested a fair amount of time into this customer I would guess? Unless he's some sort of baller/seriously rich guy. Nice!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion