tuscl

Catheters and Colonostomy bags in the SC?? How do older gentlemen deal with them

IceyLoco
But at least a nigga, nigga rich
Wednesday, November 28, 2018 12:33 PM
A serious question.

14 comments

• nicespice
    6 years ago
    Pulling out the strawberry flavored lube with it Harry grinned at Draco before sinking his body down to his finally. Draco moaned in earnest as he felt the skin on skin contact for the first time since he had been bound to the bed. Draco had already had at least four orgasms and was closely on the way to another. Closing his eyes Draco relished in the contact and missed Harry's actions completely. Harry grinned wickedly as he slid the bright green cock ring over Draco's weeping member. Draco's eyes shot open at the cool contact of the ring. "Ha… Harry…" Draco stuttered confused through his lust-clouded mind. Harry didn't justify an answer as he slid his body down Draco's making the latter moan at the friction. Harry stopped at the glorious cock in front of him. "Watch…" Harry whispered to Draco whose eyes jumped out of their sockets trying to open fast enough. "~I love the way you look like this Draco. It makes me want to fuck you mercilessly into the mattress until you scream my name and black out from pleasure. Do you want me to fuck you? I will anyway… you make such a pretty picture tied to the bed completely at my control.~" Harry hissed in Parseltongue at the beautiful cock making Draco whimper with need. Parseltongue was one of his biggest weaknesses when it came to Harry. Harry let his tongue touch the tip of Draco's cock softly before licking a strip around the velvety purple head and dipping into the slit digging for more pre come. "please…" Draco begged softly as he arched off of the bed pulling at his restraints as his vision turned white around the edges and he felt like he was floating. Harry smirked before he took his head of Draco's impressive cock into his mouth and sucked. Hard.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    he thinks meth head spice will give him a freebie if he rides her clit enough
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Im gonna dump a load on your head hellboy
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    then yo be a shit head
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    @nicespice--- that is a really gay post there. fitting for the op Smash that like button
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Fat head needs a catheter in his ass it might excite him
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    20fag Zionazi, bet you're into pegging and are neurotic
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    another meth head spice troll account....
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    nigga what da fuck is dis shit, i don't know what the hell u talkin bout? what da fuck is a catheter? or a colonostomy for dat matter?
  • TheSpartacus
    6 years ago
    I AM SPARTACUS
  • FatHead304
    6 years ago
    just remember iceygayboy is loco, that helps me sign into the right one.
  • TheSpartacus
    6 years ago
    That’s because you’re not Spartacus
  • FatHead304
    6 years ago
    icey-cus-is-gaya-cus
  • FatHead304
    6 years ago
    ^^^ I wondered this also. One time I was dancing at the gay bar and this old fuck started grinding up on me and I asked him what was that under his shirt. He lifted his shirt and showed me a bag with brown liquid and he shook it and said "this is my ass hole, my other one quit working so they put in a new one for me" I have always loved the taste of tossing other dudes salads so I gave his bag a try. That shit was glorious
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion