KICK VANTA BLACK OFF THE BOARD

twentyfive
Living well and enjoying my retirement
Tuesday, November 27, 2018 6:22 PM
Nazi scum check his avatar if you don't believe it

84 comments

• san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Yes, I don't like that. How about just making a restriction policy on promoting Nazi stuff? Then moderate his profile. SJG
  • founder
    6 years ago
    Or just put the attention whore on ignore
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    How do you know he means it as a Nazi symbol? Its also a pagan and hindu symbol.
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    Look at 25 getting all butthurt over a picture on the internet. Better calm down before you have a heart attack old man
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    20fag is a whiny bitch ass troll
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    listen up motherfucker you'd best hope you never run into me, this I promise you I'm not butthurt, it takes a lot to offend me but I'm offended and you are scum hope you die a painful slow death there is no excuse for this blatant expression of hate speech
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    And see txttyfag gets it :) Unfortunately the other old geezers don't haha
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    20Fag you're a racist, classist, fucktard with a myopic view of the world. You bitch and whine like a pathetic little faggot ass privileged white boy and think everyones gonna jump and do what you just coz you throw a fucking online tantrum.
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    You ever wonder why his username is 25? It's because he wishes he was 25 again. He's a senile old motherfucker that's having an existential crisis because his days on Earth are slowly coming to a close. He fills the void with strippers because he probably doesn't have anyone left in his life. His children probably abandoned him and his wife is probably long gone. Poor old man. Now the only satisfaction he gets is trying to act like a righteous knight on an online forum where every comment and thread isn't to be taken seriously.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @phat txtty & vanta Say what you like three certified losers with nothing in their life whatsoever, defending the indefensible, I'm sure some of the idiots will say they have a right to say what they want, but this is an indisputable truth, none of you three losers would ever say this in public, and attach your real name to any of this, picking fights as an anonymous loser, shows your true face and the cowardice you all share in common.
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    Look at 25's last comment. He said he isn't butthurt, but he clearly states that he is offended. Isn't that a little contradictory? And 25, if you haven't put me on ignore already, answer this: why are you so offended? How on Earth does this even affect you in anyways? Why do you spend so much time and energy ranting online about something so trivial? It seems to me 25 hasn't seen what the real world is like or even what the internet is truly like. Anyone and everyone can say whatever they want. If you get this mad over something you see online that you don't agree with, I can't imagine how butthurt you'd get in person.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    DC you're just as out of touch with hoes and reality as most of the white men in here. And your white privilege and theirs is offensive. But your white privilege shields you from knowing that or even having to think about it. Racist fucktards acting PC lmfao
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    Keep exemplifying what I said
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I have family members that died both as as a result of Hitler's concentration camps, and were burned in the ovens of the Third Reich, I also have family members that died to free the world from this scourge of Nazism, and I have family members that survived, the horrors of that internship, in those camps, and others that were terribly wounded as soldiers and civilians, in the Second World War, I'm not butt hurt in the least and I am well aware of your types of hatemongers, no contradiction whatsoever. butt-hurt implies that I am afraid of facing any of you down, I have no fear of you, or anyone like you, I find you and your type offensive, and just like cockroaches you guys talk a good bit of shit, but as soon as the lights come on, you gutless wonders scatter back into the cracks and the depths, from where you came. As far as getting mad, you don't know shit, you intentionally went out of your way to offend, seems to me you are unaware of how the world works, sometimes those people you go out of your way to intentionally offend, don't just lie down, you fucking keyboard coward, they kick your ass, and remember you started it, by thinking you were all that important.
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    You never answered my other questions. How does any of this affect you on a daily basis? Me posting offensive content does not change the past. And you ever wonder why people troll you so hard? It's because you get offended easily. Someone makes an offensive joke or says something that doesn't sit right with you and then suddenly you have your panties in a twist. You wanna know why I changed my avatar? Because I wanted to see if you would get offended. And clearly you did. You know that if I wasn't here, it would be some other troll trying to get you offended. That's how the internet is. It's full of trolls and full of people like Txttyfag and me. A normal person would've just ignored it and continued on with their day. And you might want to recheck your definition of butthurt: [view link] Butthurt and offended are virtually synonyms
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    And you do realize that there are other forums on the net filled with ACTUAL racist people? People that advocate fascism in real life. Why don't you go and give them a piece of your mind if you feel so strongly about it? Part of your problem is that you fail to identify a troll and then you give a reaction. A reaction is what keeps trolls going.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Foreskin
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Why don't you go there, stop trolling for sympathizers here and go there, I've been here a long time, most here don't share your view at all, many share mine and I have actual friends here, unlike you something you'll never understand, you are an ACTUAL racist, you don't belong here, I identify trolls just fine, they don't bother me in the least, you on the other hand go out of your way to offend, I doubt you even have any real opinion, other than you just are a sad fuck who thinks you're much more important than the reality, that you are irrelevant is. You are a whiny crybaby, I told you that before and that's well known, your boy dougster, is another moron so fucking sad he has one joke, that ceased being funny years ago, you guys are the biggest laughs on this forum, if I can believe the PMs sent to me thanking me for saying what should be said. The girl posting as a wanna be gangster pimp, is so fake, the posts come out of the autobiography of Iceberg Slim "Pimp" written in 1967. If those are whom you take validation from, may God help you as you are clueless.
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    I don't have any reason to go there. How would I benefit by going to a forum like that? I'm not the one that feels so strongly about it. I'll just continue to do whatever I've always been doing. I don't let things on the internet bother me the same way it bothers you. Anyways there's no point to continuing this conversation. There isn't an end to it. It's a circular argument. Why don't you save your time and energy and go to the strip club or do something that you enjoy before you get another panic attack over something on the internet
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @DC we have gone after them. @vanta rest assured I'm not having a panic attack, and the argument is rather one sided, it's difficult at best to to win an argument with a smart person, with a stupid person it's not possible.
  • txtittyspice
    6 years ago
    [view link] Things are in full circle for Vanta. Lol!
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    20fag, you're a typical self righteous bitch boy. You have no problem putting others down and discriminating but throw a tantrum when its against your group. dont get your depends in a knot faggot ass bitch boy. DC9429, My views haven't changed. My problem on this forum is how delusional and out of touch with reality so many on here are.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Smash that like button
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    So far I've only placed one poster on ignore. I really try and resist the urge to do it because basically what you are saying is there is 0 value to what the person has to say and will ever have to say going forward. Flying the "Nazi flag" is going to draw fire for obvious reasons so when someone uses symbols knowing it's going to cause an uproar it says a lot more about them than any reaction by a poster or two.
  • RedJohnson
    6 years ago
    Vanta, don't worry man. Another 20 years and there won't be any Jews left in America to bitch about your pics. Most American Jews are about as Jewish as a pork sausage and cheese burrito. They don't care about their people. They abandon their religion and most vote for politicos who detest the one place in the whole world that is a safe haven for all Jews. The only reason that the old disloyal Jews in America really care about pics like that is that it makes them afraid that it could a' been them. It's a selfish thing really. But if you keep pissin 25 off, he's gonna' take his dentures out then its GAME ON.
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    This thread is quite hilarious!
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Vanta isn't even a dickhead, he's the useless piece of skin surrounding it and gets discarded following a bris. That being said, he has every right to post what he wants, especially on an unmoderated forum. It does reveal the level of his cowardice and character however. Just my 2 cents.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    @Clubber Yes, it has been an entertaining read. A nice way to greet hump day.
  • Estafador
    6 years ago
    Vantablack must have changed his avatar because I see no nazi propaganda
  • Estafador
    6 years ago
    There should be a sign that says "Don't feed the trolls". Arguing between people who will never meet seems fruitless. @twentyfive I thought you were 29 now?
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’m no hater, and I don’t want more censorship either. I don’t know the motivation behind using a Nazi symbol as an avatar on a strip club site. It is a painful reminder, and it will always remain a message of hate. Maybe it was an attempt to get attention? But there are much less hateful things to post to get attention. Maybe VantaBlack can explain the reasoning for the use of that symbol? I’ve read lots of back and forth, but I stopped reading, as the argument didn’t seem to be progressing.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @Cashman if you follow the news about the Russian troll farms this is a tactic they use to identify sympathizers and target them for recruitment. Look online at SPLC or Anti-Defamation League, both organizations are non-partisan, they explain this tactic in detail and combat it with facts.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    20 fag, you have no problem calling me a dirty mexican and low class. making racist and classist statements with impunity. now someone hit a nerve with you, and you're going bat shit crazy. you're just a hypocrite. thing is, when you see that swastika, it should be like looking in the mirror for you. vantablack may have posted it out of irony, but you fit in with what it stands for.............unless its your own group of course.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    @RedJohnson... I disagree with most of your post, but one thing I do agree with... I can understand individuals maintaining an allegiance to a party and voting that way, but I don't understand why the Jewish people compose a voting bloc for the Democratic Party at such a high percentage for the very reason you present.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Maybe calling for the cockroach to be banned was overreaching on my part a few folks have called ion me to say maybe it’s better to expose cockroaches for what they really are, they seems to me to be founders point as well.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    We need a separate discussion forum that is by invitation only.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ Create it and invite people. Problem solved.
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    If you're reading this @Smith, it's easy enough to create your own Subreddit (forum). Doesn't take any skill, so even a 2nd-rate lawyer can do it. Here's a quick tutorial: [view link] You can start a subreddit devoted to erotic literature written by aging men having sex their favorite teenage prostitute. Should have a great following, and you send your first invitation to @GammaNu.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    LOL
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    pimp boy you’re so full of shit show me where I ever called you a dirty Mexican, dumbass ! You can’t because it never happened, I called you a knucklehead many times because that’s exactly what you are
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    ^ Create it and invite people. Problem solved. ^^^ good Idea flag
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Would it be racist if you really are a dirty Mexican? Wouldn't that just be calling a spade a spade? Er, make that a wetback a wetback. ;-)
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    A better title would be: KICK VANTA BLACK IN THE NUTS
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    I know what you people are like, its just really funny how you can't take what you give.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Knucklehead
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    Some of us work with the fact that we've met others here face to face and spent time with each other. We are not just words on a display.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Can't we all just get along? I can't understand why y'all insist on writing such negative posts.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Flagooner is always the peacemaker on here. What would we do without him? :D
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Fruitcups for peace lol
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Fuck you. You started this whole thing.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ;)))
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    JohnSmith, you can make your own invitation only forum anytime you want. Don't bother inviting me though. Vantablack, do you mean your graphics to endorse the Nazi Party or its racism and antisemitism. I for one will never accept that. SJG
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Good riddance. He's a douche.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    I don't know what the guy's problem is, but if he promotes the Nazi Party, I will not engage with him or deal with him in any way. SJG
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    20fag is a Zionazi
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    I did what I did because it would cause a lot of controversy. I knew it would get you guys all worked up. I wasn't trying to get anyone mad in particular, but that's how just how trolls operate. It was some quick entertainment for me. My intention was to stir the pot. Clearly you guys have had enough of trolls and the pot has already been stirred. I've gotten plenty of great advice from you guys from the start till now and I've enjoyed my time here on TUSCL. I have talked to DC extensively and yes I am of African American descent. Many of my grandparents suffered at the hands of segregation and racism years before I was brought into this world. I'm not a bigot although it may seem so. I'm just a lost PL that turned into a massive troll. I only wanted to cause an uproar. I've quit my mongering career and I'll end my short lived troll episode here. I'm sorry if you got offended; just do me a favor and go on and live your lives. This is all going to irrelevant to all of us by next week anyways. Most of you probably still won't believe a thing I say and that's okay. I'm gonna be on my way now. Farewell and best of luck to you all :)
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Fuck you
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    "I did what I did because it would cause a lot of controversy. I knew it would get you guys all worked up. I wasn't trying to get anyone mad in particular, but that's how just how trolls operate. It was some quick entertainment for me. My intention was to stir the pot. Clearly you guys have had enough of trolls and the pot has already been stirred. " So basically you don't have a life and are an attention whore.......otherwise by your own words you wouldn't have done what you did. And just a warning to the unsuspecting chances are Vantablack may say goodbye but he/she will just come back under another board name.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I accept VantaBlack’s explanation. He was trolling and he knew it would push buttons. I’ve got no hard feelings regarding what he did. It isn’t something I’d do, but I’ve done lots of odd things myself. Hopefully he will enjoy his post mongering life.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I don't give a fuck what his explanation is, this kind of shit is just plain unacceptable, anyplace, any time, and anyone who thinks it's Okay, needs to have their head examined.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    His stirring the pot didn't bother me at all. I thought he was a douche well before that. But I need some people like that on here to have a target for my barbs. Otherwise I just piss off people I like. Some have taken my banter well and I respect that. All part of the game.
  • RedJohnson
    6 years ago
    *From flagooner - I can understand individuals maintaining an allegiance to a party and voting that way, but I don't understand why the Jewish people compose a voting bloc for the Democratic Party at such a high percentage for the very reason you present.* Simple flagooner. They are not really Jews anymore. Most abandon their religion, marry Christians and raise kids more likely to observe Christmas than Pesach. Sure some of them might drive by a synagogue on Yom Kippur and tell stories to their kids about distant relatives that were in the Holocaust. They might even make Schildner's List a big family movie night full of tears and such. But they long ago abandoned being Jewish in any meaningful way. So much so that they can't grasp the absurdity of crying over Schindler's List and then voting for people who detest the very place that was the last refuge for so many Holocaust survivors and would welcome them too if they ever needed it.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ I'd disagree with your entire premise there. Especially the part that denigrates those marrying outside of one's faith. That is similar to saying that there shouldn't be interracial marriage.
  • RedJohnson
    6 years ago
    Disagree or not but it all goes hand in hand. Judaism is a religion, not an ethnicity. The small percentage who retain their customs, including the Orthodox and other religious elements, tend to support pro-Israel candidates and policies. Those who have abandoned their beliefs, which are most American Jews, overwhelmingly vote for people who support anti-Israel agendas. Nobody is part Jewish. Many of them have kids who are part German, Polish, Russian, Romanian, etc., but also 100% Christian or with no religious identity at all.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ So youre saying that anti-semitism isn't real SMH.
  • RedJohnson
    6 years ago
    ^ Sure it does. But most American Jews aren't really affected by it because they're not living like Jews to begin with. Nobody is yelling anti-Semitic epithets at the white so-called "Jewish" man in the local Burger King chowing down on a sausage, egg and cheese breakfast sandwich.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Gee tell that to the people gunned down at the Tree of Life in Pittsburgh or those protesters shouting Jews will not replace us in Charlottesville, or the approximately 300 acts of hate against Jewish cemeteries, schools, synagogues. You are very wrong.
  • RedJohnson
    6 years ago
    ^Most American Jews aren't hanging out in any of those places. That's the point. You don't get to feel persecuted as a Jew if you've abandoned your faith and your kids are singing Christmas carols, which is the case with a majority of American Jews.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Feeling persecuted is hardly the point, these actions by bigots lower the standards that we strongly support as Americans, I would venture to say even if you’re appearance conforms to the norm, unlike say AA, Asians and many Hispanics and you seek to blend in there is always some underlying current of ethnic bias there, not always of course, but it can be subtle, and a real reminder that there is always some bigot ready to deny your citizenship, for no other reason than hatred of those that are not just like themselves. My personal opinion is most bigots have low self esteem and very high rates of self aggrandizement, often seeing themselves as victims or worse, and one result is scapegoating or demonizing of the other as justification for their actions. That’s why you’re wrong, who are you that you declare who is what, or how they self identify. Sorry I’m not trying to pick a fight but you need to realize there is duality, humans are capable of being more than a single entity, you can be of Jewish descent and have Christian families or vice versa.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    People act like their words have no consequences. Endorsing the Nazi Party is no trifling or excusable matter. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Remember when UK's young Prince Harry angered people by wearing an SS unform to a party? People were infuriated. Vanta, you sound like you are still very young. The Nazi's started a war which cost over 60 million casualties. It was the first war in all history where there were more civilian than military causalities. And it was the first use of death camps and genocide on a large scale. In the Unites States, it meant over 400,000 deaths and 670,000 wounded. But nevertheless, there is still the risk of the US, and of the entire world, still going the same direction. The United Nations was created to prevent this. But it is still an continual risk. Maybe you are still so young that you don't understand how high the stakes are and you don't understand how serious racism and support for fascism and the Nazi Party are. I'm not here making a moral judgement about your character, I'm just advising that you learn more about these issues and cease and desist in dredging this stuff up. SJG
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    25, Remember it IS a 2 way street. Just sayin'.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ No two way street when it comes to that bullshit I’m not going to debate anyone that thinks that’s ok is seriously twisted or stupid or both.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    I dont really see anyone being kicked off of here in the near future, but some things shouldn't be jokes imo. I try to give people the benefit of the doubt, but considering this kid asked how to piss strippers off then pretend it's a joke now this... hmm it is hard to judge character online but I'd long made my judgment after his question before all this nazi shit. The nazi shit isn't funny because dozens of millions died in that war. I say and joke about fucked up shit but I'd never joke about a war or shit like the KKK.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’m confused by some of this argument. Is there a view that if you aren’t of pure Jewish faith - you can’t be a victim of antisemitism? That is entirely untrue. It’s an awful statement in my view. Everyone should be free to worship peacefully. There are many mixed faith families in this country, and if they choose to worship Judaism, I respect their choice. If they choose to worship Roman Catholicism, I respect that choice too. There is nothing that makes the horrific acts of hate performed against groups of religious worshippers any less horrific. It doesn’t matter that families aren’t direct descendants of David. People should be allowed to worship in peace. They shouldn’t need armed guards and security cameras to keep them safe to pray! I respect a persons right to speak freely - possibly too much. The display of Nazi symbols is awful, and I don’t condone it. But this country is a free place - and even certain abhorrent practices and symbols can be displayed. We are a few generations removed from the Holocaust - and sadly some folks don’t understand the pain and death and hellish emotions stirred by the display of Nazi symbols. The generation of people who can tell the true horrors of Nazi hate are becoming fewer and fewer. We must not chastise others for not remaining pure - we must remember to never forget.
  • RedJohnson
    6 years ago
    Vanta, as you can see the Fake Jews are emotionally delicate. The same character weakness that makes them lose their minds over a silly avatar on a titty bar site also shows itself when they take false comfort in terms like "duality" and "self identify" when justifying the abandonment of their faith and culture. But again take heart because they're gonna' be bred out in another generation or so. Soon the stories told at Seder will no longer be told except in small Orthodox communities in isolated parts of the country. Soon all that will be left of them is a recessive gene in some bloodlines for a longer than normal nose.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Emotionally delicate go fuck your bigoted self stupid motherfucker. You are trash.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I’m so emotionally delicate I’m here you stupid bigoted moron, do you see me running away.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    As I can plainly see RedJohnson is here to stir the pot. A troll - supporting hate. It would be frightening if anyone actually believed his posts.
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    Cashman don't give him any hints.....he'll make up another board name to agree with himself.........
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    25, I think you missed m point. Many, especially now, are over white males. The other said can be just as vile!
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Got the point still nothing to discuss Turning the other cheek just gets that one slapped too take your best shot, it’s the only one you’ll ever get, I will hit back if you don’t kill me, it’s existential. Not gonna go docilely to anyone’s gas chamber.
  • RedJohnson
    6 years ago
    ^Funny to watch the toothless old faux Jew talk like he can hurt anyone just by posting odd hysterical comments. But that is not to say that he has no power at all. Selfish ambivalence and self-satisfied arrogance can have power too. Right now the Jewish population in America is about the same in size as that in Israel, but not for long. Many of the Fake Jews in America are doing as much to eradicate Jewish culture as Hitler ever did, all without a shot fired. In another couple of generations Jewish culture in America will be limited mostly to small Orthodox or Hasidic enclaves, like what you see now with the Amish or Native Americans. But that won't bother him at all when he drinks eggnog, goes to school Christmas plays for his grandkids and sends them Christmas presents. Sorry to revive the thread after 22 hours but I couldn't use a computer until sundown. I'm sure that must seem awful antiquated to the Jews for Jesus around here, but some of us are still keeping our culture and heritage alive.
  • strippercutie404
    6 years ago
    What is with all the talk of kicking people off the board today? Can't we all just get along?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion