tuscl

Pregnant glow

Mtent
Relaxation
Pregnant women get extra cute and sexy but for obvious reasons most are not available during this time. But I just found out someone kept a lot of her healthy pregnancy fats and is dancing again after giving birth very happy

12 comments

• Icey
    6 years ago
    thats some nasty shit
  • -me
    6 years ago
    @DC lmao
  • TippingDollars
    6 years ago
    Gross. We got a pregnant dancer at one of the clubs and it's disgusting.
  • Book Guy
    6 years ago
    Yeah I think pregnant women look disgusting, too. It seems like a natural response, very hard-wired-feeling, to me. But I understand there are some men who like the idea of fucking a preggo, or who want to taste human breast-milk when the woman is lactating. YUCK! Talk about instant boner-deflation ... breast milk, lactating, BLEECCCCHHH ...
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Wow. I don’t go gaga over pregnant women, but neither am I disgusted by them. Pregnant women tend to be more orgasmic, which is attractive to me, and more sensitive all around.

Ah well, more horny women for me.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    VM tried to convince me that there's nothing quite like fetting a BJ while fucking a woman who is past her due date.
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    First trimester it's hard to notice. By third trimester no woman should be stripping.

Skinny women look hot pregnant. Curvy women can get too big during pregnancy.
  • rickthelion
    6 years ago
    Are we talking about female apes or female cats. If the latter, there are too damn many of you dirty apes as it is. The last thing the world needs is more hairless apes.

Stop reproducing or the cats will thin your herds! ROAR!!!
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    i fuck dem pregnant bitches cause they love to fuck raw, i don't gotta wear no condom and they already got a fucking baby on tha way. da sex is da best!
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    rickthelion and his boss have experience testing nuclear radiation and syphilis on the US population.

SJG
  • ARagingFlamingGay
    6 years ago
    RickTheLion says that I'm a sexy bear.
  • lopaw
    6 years ago
    There is nothing sexy about pregnancy
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion