tuscl

How much should I offer for this fetish?

HadesHiding
Get me out of my mind and get you out of those clothes.
Tuesday, November 27, 2018 4:33 PM
So I was at my favorite club, getting a dance from this girl. She has such incredibly smooth and pale skin. Except I noticed some scars on her thighs. They looked like fresh. I asked her about it, and she avoided eye contact with me and told me they were "battle scars." I'm almost certain she cuts herself. No judgement there as I used to do the same. She tried to pitch to me to go to the back VIP rooms and promised a "good time." If she gave me a handjob that would be cool, but I'm not big on extras. What I really want is for her cut herself and rub her blood on me. She seems sensitive about it though. How should I ask her and how much should I offer to pay?

15 comments

• HadesHiding
    6 years ago
    I just like what I like. If I slit my wrists too, do think she will get comfortable with me? According to another thread, it looks like the holidays are making girls desperate. I'd offer her good $$
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Not going to talk about such. SJG
  • HadesHiding
    6 years ago
    Such what?
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    If you slit your wrists do it vertically down your arm
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    And you know how it goes...one person's misery is another person's pleasure :)
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Foreskin
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    If she is cutting, then she is suffering emotional pain. Don't play her, dude. Shit can be serious
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    @Nidan111 You do realize that this entire thread is a troll post right? Clearly if it's on the internet it must be true
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    People will believe just about everything they read on the net... Gullibility everywhere
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Fuck you scumbag I noticed your previous avatar was a waffen ss symbol you are scum and you outed yourself
  • -me
    6 years ago
    You know it's really fucking retarded that the Nazi douches ruined the swatika. Had nothing to do with them or their beliefs. Actually meant "enlightened". Fucking retards
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    You're asking about blood play, btw.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Over $9,000 ( [view link] weeeeeee )
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I think this dancer has some serious issues. In my view - I wouldn’t feel comfortable in contributing to her cutting behavior. I would tread very lightly with her. She needs to work things out in her head. She might be broken and in need of help. She doesn’t need to have a guy pay her to do something that relieves her emotional suffering. I must be getting soft in my old age - but I wouldn’t promote her cutting to help her make more money.
  • Iam4u2screw
    6 years ago
    Anybody else wondering about all the other risks involved? Yes, she probably has emotional issues causing her to cut herself and definitely does not need anyone encouraging her to do it. But also, what about the idea of spreading someone else's blood on you or your blood on them? This whole issue is insane and dangerous. Dude, leave the stripper alone. I am sure there are fetish sites somewhere that will allow you to quench your thirst for blood and it can be done in a safer environment with someone who has the same fetish and is not cutting herself for other reasons.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion