tuscl

Whorema$!

Tuesday, November 27, 2018 5:31 AM
Anyone else getting the seasonal barrage of otc texts/offers? I got my first one last night from an old favorite saying she was “horny” and when could we meet. Then my second and third this morning one from a girl I hadn’t seen in at least two years so she sent the requisite nude pics to accompany her texts. That’s three separate otc texts to me within 24 hours, HAPPY HOLIDAZE PL’S!!

23 comments

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ‘‘Tis the season ;)
  • Darkblue999
    6 years ago
    How many months is the season?
  • rockstar666
    6 years ago
    Ha! One of my regulars (whom I'm not seeing OTC) has been pestering me a lot lately; I would take her up on it but I'm already dating a dancer and I'm quite happy to leave it at that.
  • grimes
    6 years ago
    christmas shopping season coming up!
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Not yet. It's way too early. Mine will start to uptick around mid-December, with the "responsible" early birds trying to get gifts purchased ahead of time, and then increase as Christmas gets closer. Then there will be one or two holdouts who wait until they know how that last Fri-Sat weekend (21-22) goes before they reconsider OTC. The Christmas season really is a great time for making new friends. ;)
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    They must've overcharged their credit-cards with Black Friday shopping and are now using their vaginas to pay it off
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    ^ Papi, your favorites have credit cards? Did you co-sign for any of them? ;)
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    As much as Santa at the end of the Macy’s parade - the texts from strippers signal the start of the holiday season.

However, if you meet for a holiday bang this early, do you think she’ll spend it on her kids? I think this is a bit early.

Unless her toddler was asking for a carton of Newports - or a half empty bottle of Smirnoff vodka - I doubt the money will last all month.
  • K
    6 years ago
    they do come out of the woodwork this time of year. I had at least six offers to meet up on black Friday. I'm horny, I miss you. Let's get a drink. Asking me if I need a date to the usual charity functions this time of year. Several more women advising me of their club schedules.

There were more this year than in years past including some ladies I haven't heard from in years.
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    I thought Whorema$ started December 1st.

I guess it's cumming early this year.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Maybe that’s why one individual has been recently upping the ante on his texting requests. Asking me to show up to his house for $200, asking to send pics, or asking if I live with a boyfriend or parents...
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Maybe he wants to be your daddy;)
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    When hoes get desperate, take advantage of them if thats what you want. You have what they need, money is their fix.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^^ PhatBoy99 is the one who knows how to play it!

SJG

The Jeff Healey Band - I Can't Get My Hands On You
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7X1Glm72…
  • Darkblue999
    6 years ago
    May be bacause now the stock market is going down many girls coming to dnace scene again.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I don’t think many Miss Lipps from the Dancing Bare has a buxom stock portfolio...
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    “May be bacause now the stock market is going down many girls coming to dnace scene again.”

Yeah, all our portfolios have been diminished. :(
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    In wouldn’t call it a barrage just yet, but two girls who’ve firmly said no, and a couple who were on the fence, have texted me hinting about Christmas money.

Most of my stripper Xmas gift allocation is going to the ATF and MILF this year though. They’ve been...good to me this year.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Stock Market coming down? Bring it own down. Best thing which could ever happen.

SJG
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    I was trying to get my stripper gf to open a bank account...she wouldn't even do that...why do I need a bank account when you have plenty of them?
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    Nicespice should come to Missouri / IL to upgrade her portfolio.
  • larryfisherman
    6 years ago
    I expect around the 2nd week of December for the barrage to come.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion