tuscl

Which midwest strip clubs like thick girls

Anywhere in the midwest that allow thick girls fo strip??

19 comments

• Pinky89
    6 years ago
    To* my bad
  • stanlee
    6 years ago
    Try the Lamp Liter in Ottawa IL. You’ll be fine there
  • sweetjamesjones
    6 years ago
    If you are in the St. Louis area try Club Onyx. I visited this past weekend and saw a lot of thick girls working.
  • Pinky89
    6 years ago
    Thank you <3
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    St louis got some nice thick ones for sure. Truth be told they are all over the midwest. I think the most thick white girls are in the south and midwest.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    I feel like chessmaster is right about it being a regional thing
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    By St Louis it's meant East St Louis, on the Illinois side (Washington Park)
  • GeneraI
    6 years ago
    Heavenly bodies in Elk Grove Village, near O'Hare airport had some girls that were a little too thick for my taste, but it might be right up your alley.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    I've been to a few areas in the midwest.. I only know of 2 clubs that I'm not sure they hire thicker girls at all point blank period. But they are still lenient about a lot of other things.The midwest is extremely thick girl friendly. It's more of a question where they dont hire thicker girls than where they do..
  • ScarHoneyy
    6 years ago
    Unless you're trying out for chain clubs like Spearmint Rhino/Larry Flynt's Hustler Club/etc and other clubs that have an image of a certain look to maintain, you should be fine just about anywhere as long as you've got good people skills and can put on a good show. If you're new and nervous, pick a small club to start at to build your confidence and work your way up babe.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Try Walmart I hear the late shift is full of big girls.
  • DandyDan
    6 years ago
    I suspect the whole state of Iowa is good to go for thick girls. It's probably more a matter of what clubs won't hire thick girls than which ones will.
  • Pinky89
    6 years ago
    Thank y’all! I’m not big but i do have a tummy like marilyn monroe’s lol.
  • Pinky89
    6 years ago
    Im not so much on the slim side lol
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    club onyx in centrevill IL (east st louis). If you decide to go there, let me know and I will visit you.
  • Pinky89
    6 years ago
    Okay hon
  • stanlee
    6 years ago
    Pics or ?
  • wiffle shwaffle
    6 years ago
    Most in Detroit.
  • ButterMan
    6 years ago
    I'd have to see a pic or a body comparison to know your definition of thick.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion