Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Which midwest strip clubs like thick girls

Pinky89

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Anywhere in the midwest that allow thick girls fo strip??

Replies (18)Latest

Profile picture for Pinky89
Pinky89
•

To* my bad

Profile picture for stanlee
stanlee
•

Try the Lamp Liter in Ottawa IL. You’ll be fine there

Profile picture for sweetjamesjones
sweetjamesjones
•

If you are in the St. Louis area try Club Onyx. I visited this past weekend and saw a lot of thick girls working.

Profile picture for Pinky89
Pinky89
•

Thank you <3

S
Supremeruler
•

St louis got some nice thick ones for sure. Truth be told they are all over the midwest. I think the most thick white girls are in the south and midwest.

Profile picture for blahblahblah23
blahblahblah23
•

I feel like chessmaster is right about it being a regional thing

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

By St Louis it's meant East St Louis, on the Illinois side (Washington Park)

Profile picture for GeneraI
GeneraI
•

Heavenly bodies in Elk Grove Village, near O'Hare airport had some girls that were a little too thick for my taste, but it might be right up your alley.

Profile picture for blahblahblah23
blahblahblah23
•

I've been to a few areas in the midwest.. I only know of 2 clubs that I'm not sure they hire thicker girls at all point blank period. But they are still lenient about a lot of other things.The midwest is extremely thick girl friendly. It's more of a question where they dont hire thicker girls than where they do..

Profile picture for ScarHoneyy
ScarHoneyy
•

Unless you're trying out for chain clubs like Spearmint Rhino/Larry Flynt's Hustler Club/etc and other clubs that have an image of a certain look to maintain, you should be fine just about anywhere as long as you've got good people skills and can put on a good show. If you're new and nervous, pick a small club to start at to build your confidence and work your way up babe.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Try Walmart I hear the late shift is full of big girls.

Profile picture for DandyDan
DandyDan
•

I suspect the whole state of Iowa is good to go for thick girls. It's probably more a matter of what clubs won't hire thick girls than which ones will.

Profile picture for Pinky89
Pinky89
•

Thank y’all! I’m not big but i do have a tummy like marilyn monroe’s lol.

Profile picture for Pinky89
Pinky89
•

Im not so much on the slim side lol

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•

club onyx in centrevill IL (east st louis). If you decide to go there, let me know and I will visit you.

Profile picture for Pinky89
Pinky89
•

Okay hon

Profile picture for stanlee
stanlee
•

Pics or ?

Profile picture for ButterMan
ButterMan
•

I'd have to see a pic or a body comparison to know your definition of thick.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement