tuscl

Draft choices being groomed to replace veterans

flagooner
Everything written by this member is a fact.
It happens quite often in sports. Teams draft players with potential with the expectation that they will eventually replace their current star veteran.

Am I the only one that sees this happening on TUSCL?

Replace "star" with "douche" or "creep" and we have 2 young bona fide examples.

My first example is moving forward at warp speed because the the douche veteran has scaled back his annoying posts significantly over the past year and the rookie is demonstrating his vagina cleansing potential. Yes, it looks like @Vantablack (foreskin) is ready to take over the title of King Douche from Fishstix.

Example 2 is more of a Aaron Rodgers - Brett Favre situation. The rookie may have to wait a while because our creepiest veteran will likely do anything he can to retain his well deserved position as most annoying and delusional loser. See how quickly you can identify the veteran and his understudy.

1. Both are still completely dependent on their parents.
2. It is really hard to tell if these posters are trolls or real characters
3. Both are beyond just being socially awkward nerds.
4. Both pursue front room make out sessions.

If @SJG ever decides to retire I wouldn't be surprised if @DC takes over for the sleepy time rapist and starts to just post the same thing over and over and over again and calling the rest of us chumps.

6 comments

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^I thought Vanta was the Massengill man, and there possibly was hope left for DC.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    You dirty old bastards are in a bullying mood today I see! LOL
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^No wonder millennials and gen Xers are snowflakes if this is bullying you guys never would have survived childhood in my time ;))
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Was my post mean? I was just pointing out an honest observation.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    You’re a mean old man and a fruitcup;)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion