tuscl

In a perfect SC, VIPs would have “free” weed—not champagne.

Saturday, November 24, 2018 11:02 AM
It does way more to enhance sensitivity than alcohol. Just saying.

61 comments

• flagooner
    6 years ago
    Heathens advocating the Devil's Lettuce.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^It’ll toss your salad ;)
  • bruno0639
    6 years ago
    "Heathens advocating the Devil's Lettuce" ^^ I thought that was romaine?
  • bruno0639
    6 years ago
    "Heathens advocating the Devil's Lettuce" ^^ I thought that was romaine?
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Sometimes I wonder whether flag is secretly a pothead. Anyways, here is an offer to flag. Snow up to Miami in January, and consume 5mg of edibles in front of all the TUSCLers. First lap dance is free.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^something tells me he’s gonna get flagoonered;)
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Now that Michigan has approved recreational marijuana, maybe the clubs could set up weed rooms.
  • londonguy
    6 years ago
    Can't those that are close enough just head North over the border and enjoy it?
  • jsully63
    6 years ago
    I’ve brought my vape into VIP at a local club and smoked with one of my local favorites. Got pretty high with her and everything is better including the mileage. The rooms are far enough away from the floor and the bouncer for them to pick up on the smoke Plus the vape doesn’t smell like weed
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    i disagree, they should give strippers plan b, so i dont have a wear a rubber
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    If marijuana was legal everywhere strip clubs would be a lot more fun. I have had the chance to dance with a girl high on edibles and she performed like a rockstar.
  • yahtzee74
    6 years ago
    I have no problem with anyone who wants to do any type of drug but people who smoke pot reek to high hell.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    When we riot will be when they take our weed away!
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    @nicespice Just the thought of having you grind in my lap is enticing, but I would have to decline that offer.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    nice spice... i would prefer the weed over booze. butt i do like both.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    Nice spice is always thinking about our best interests.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    I find girls like consuming weed candies, gummies, and lollipops. So no need to worry about smell
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    A weed room at Follies would be redundant.
  • Sajrandom
    6 years ago
    The whole club is the weed room! Certainly was yesterday
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Sensitivity and awareness exercises, highly regarded writer: [view link] click on Look Inside. Chemical mood alterants are a hindrance, not a help. And after enough time thes mood alterants will eat you alive. SJG The Jeff Healey Band - Live In Belgium (Full Concert 1993) [view link]
  • strippercutie404
    6 years ago
    This would be awesome. I already have edibles before work usually. It feels good and I feel more smooth with my movements when dancing lol.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Sensitivity and awareness are improved without such chemical mood alterants. SJG
  • LizzyStrippr
    6 years ago
    This would be awesome. I already have edibles before work usually. It feels good and I feel more smooth with my movements when dancing lol.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    I'm pretty sure I've either vaped or been given a blut/joint to go home with from customers 6/7 last shifts I've worked at the new club I am at. So many stoners lol. The vaping was fun though, especially with this one table to guys who just kept passing it to me, I probably hit it like 20+ times (the guy had to refill it), and every time I got called on stage I would be up there just smiling away.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    This seems like a bad idea for many reasons. If you put weed, a ratty sofa, and an Xbox in the champagne room - you will basically turn a profitable pl into a stripper boyfriend. There’d be no reason to leave, and after a few days, he’d have no job....
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    Am I the only one here that doesn't like marijuana? I know it's wildly popular with most people, but I have tried it out many times and I could never get into it. The feeling of being high isn't very enjoyable imo
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    ^^ agree. Can't concentrate or get anything done. Feel mildly paranoid. Heavy user in middle school and hardly ever again
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    @RandomMember That's how I feel about it too. It slows my reaction time and it makes me feel sluggish. I always have to be in the right state of mind in case a situation or emergency arises. I can't function at full capacity when under the influence
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’m not a fan of marijuana either. I’ve tried it and it’s not a satisfying high. However, I’ve tried to stay away from chemicals for several years now. I’ll drink about 12 beers a year - but that’s about all the stuff I’ll get into nowadays.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    One thing I’ve noticed is that the constant pain in my neck from three burst discs lessens considerably, and different strains of weed do give me a sluggish feeling others seem to have no effect on feeling high, but all relieve that chronic pain. BTW I only tried it for the first time before the this past summer at the urging of a medical doctor.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    @Nina that sounds fun. I guess it’s the recent legislating allowing the clubs to be more fun? I don’t like smoking weed, but some vape setups are pretty nice. A few weeks ago, some customer offered me a pen and I asked “this flavor is very mild, is this a cantaloupe?”...yes I’m a dweeb lol As for getting high, It’s not something I’d go out of the way for. (Though some classmates and I talked about making a Denver road trip at some point. :p) I think for me it’s fun but I also need to already be in a good mood for it. If I’m feeling stressed, it can cause paranoia. If I’m already in a good mood enjoying something, then I will just allow it to help me enjoy something even more.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    So one thing we learned here is that 25 would not appreciate that thing where you tap someone on one shoulder and stand behind their other shoulder unless weed was previously provided. We also learned what makes Nina smiley and that Spice is gullible. Miami could be a hoot.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ True Dat
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I'm coming up on 77 years and other than trying pot 3 times in my 20's, I have never used it or cared to.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    You have people believing that they need chemical mood alterants to get through the day, no good. SJG
  • jester214
    6 years ago
    Shadow, the pot you smoked 3 times 50+ years ago, was garbage.
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    in a perfect world, i would have that fucking coke and henny wherever i go. including rehab.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    DC9428, you recite a doctrine which all weed users recite. All it shows it that their entire psyche is defined by weed, no matter how infrequently they use it. Right now, weed is being promoted by commercial interests. It is becoming the next tobacco, and the arguments used to push it are essentially the same. As to the reason people actually use it, it would seem to be that they have have so little to live for, that their lives are so bleak, that the most they have to look forward to is a chemical high. A chemical high enhances your life? What absolute nonsense! In the organization I am working to build, it will never be like this, not even for one second. SJG In a Historic First, Senate Advances Bill to End U.S. Support for Illegal War in Yemen [view link] Dec 7th 1941, a date which will live in infamy [view link] Frijid Pink - House of the Rising Sun [view link] April Wine - I Like to Rock (Official Music Video) ( Couple of little snippets from other songs in this ) [view link] Rare Earth - I Know I'm Losing You (full version) ( first White act signed by Motown. [view link] Sugarloaf - Green-Eyed Lady (Original Song HQ) 1970 [view link] The Guess Who - No Sugar Tonight / New Mother Nature (Audio) [view link] IRON BUTTERFLY IN- A-GADDA-DA-VIDA IN HD BEST FULL VERSION [view link] Deep Purple - Child In Time - 1970 [view link] Rare Earth - Get Ready - complete track -1970 [view link] Steppenwolf - The Pusher [view link] Does this apply to Donald Trump? Germany already has War Crimes indictments against George W. Bush and Donald Rumsfeld? Steppenwolf - Magic Carpet Ride (Version 1969) [view link] "Lola"- The Kinks ( curious video ) [view link] Eric Burdon & War - Spill The Wine ( live, Beat Club ) [view link] Paint It Black ( quite good ) [view link] A Horse With No Name - America (Lyrics) ( hot girl in white ) [view link] Chicago ~ I'm a Man [studio version] [view link] Humble Pie-30 Days In The Hole [view link] " Universal jurisdiction is the principle that some crimes are so heinous that the courts of any country can and in certain cases must take jurisdiction over them. Universal jurisdiction is international law’s response to the spectacle of tyrants and torturers who cover themselves at home with immunity and impunity. It is the principle that led to the arrest, for instance, of Chilean General Augusto Pinochet when he traveled to London. It’s the principle under which the former dictator of Chad, Hissène Habré, was prosecuted in Senegal. " [view link]
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Well in a perfect world they would have both, but alcohol generally does a way better job in lowering inhibitions than weed (which could heighten them, depending on the strain) so alcohol is a good choice in the club. I just enjoy clubs that are relaxed on their weed policy. The club I'm working at now really doesn't care, especially with vapes. People just vape openly.
  • larryfisherman
    6 years ago
    If there was free weed, there would be a lot more younger customers doing VIP.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    This thread is pointing out that there are a lot of losers on this board.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    How so?
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Smoke the Devil's Lettuce = Loser I should have remembered that some posters have a remedial education and wouldn't be able to put 1 and 1 together to get 2.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Lol I'm pretty sure my regular doctor smokes weed. She just seems like she does, and is very pro-weed.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    If that is the case... Lol she is a loser.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    BTW, I am referring to recreational use.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @ Nina flagooner is fucking with you don’t take the bait;))
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ????? What makes you think I'm not serious? I've been nothing but consistent on this topic.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ;))
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    DC, the only way that you could think weed gives you some kind of enhancement, is if your entire psyche was defined by week. No different from the people who think they are improved by alcohol. You don't respect mind-body integration, you seek dissociation. SJG If we have justice, then no one will ever be without what they need. If we do not have justice, then money will never be a reliable substitute. Medicare For All [view link] Bernie Sanders, Economic Justice [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    But you are still committed to the idea that weed can be good for you. So even if you never smoke it again, you resist the idea of living in your own skin. Mind body integration is a life's work. It takes continual effort. Even if you are now making this effort now, you are still committed to the fallacy that drugs are somehow good for you. SJG Why I Left an Evangelical Cult | Dawn Smith | TEDxNatick [view link] The Broken Scales Of Wendy Carlos [view link] Wendy Carlos Alpha Scale [view link] Music Revolutionaries - Robert Moog & Wendy Carlos [view link] Equal Temperament vs Just Intonation [view link] Why Not Admit There is a Problem With Math and Music? Dan Formosa at TEDxDrexelU [view link] Serious Earthquakes In Alaska [view link] If we have justice, then no one will ever be without what they need. If we do not have justice, then money will never be a reliable substitute. Medicare For All [view link] Bernie Sanders, Economic Justice [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Well, I can't tell you what you should do, but I am glad for at least this temporary hiatus. SJG Is this woman nuts? I say yes! [view link]
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ "This is just further proof that people who don't use drugs or have used them know absolutely nothing about them." First, that makes no sense. It means nobody knows anything about drugs. In any event, I think I know what you are trying to say, but your drug damaged brain can't express it coherently. Are you implying that I don't know that meth, crack, heroin,... are bad for me because I've never used it? You are a retard and a loser.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I stand by my comment. You are a retard and a loser.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    I know marijuana is not heroin. But if someone is really pushing the idea that it is somehow good for you, then they have a serious defect in their thinking, as they oppose the hard work of mind-body integration. Some people believe that boring a hole in the top of their head gives them higher consciousness, and of course no one who has not done such can say anything about it. [view link] SJG America's forced marriage problem | Fraidy Reiss | TEDxFoggyBottom [view link]
  • AZFourTwenty
    6 years ago
    There is such a wide variety of strains that are tailored to the mood you want to achieve, it is my humble opinion that everyone should try to find the right blend for themselves. There will always be stoners (abusers) and drinkers (alcoholics), but I can achieve the mood/alertness I want by monitoring dosage and strain. You can't do that with alcohol. You can smoke strains that make you alert, but not high. I do a small amount every morning before work. The only effect I feel is that I am alert and focused. Much, much better than coffee. To the naysayers, all I can say is your are misinformed, about its many positives.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    One more added to the club.
  • AZFourTwenty
    6 years ago
    Flagooner, You strike me as the typical uptight narrow minded individual that would stick to his beliefs regardless of evidence to the contrary. Your labeling of pot users as losers only reinforces your lack of awareness of the issue. I am far from a loser. I am in my mid-sixties, Controller of a multi-national company, and could run circles around you athletically. I am relatively new to the board, but it is my guess your are either a bored loser trolling TUSCL, or low IQ.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @AZFout Twenty- run with low I Q ;)
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    You know you're a loser when... 1. You smoke the Devil's Lettuce recreationally 2. You get offended by an anonymous poster on a discussion board created for strip club enthusiasts when that person calls you a loser. 3. You attempt to justify your recreational use of Loser Leaf (I just came up with that one :-), maybe it will catch on) when called a loser by that same anonymous poster. 4. You try to impress people that you don't even know by listing a bunch of unverifiable accomplishments as if that will blind them to the fact that you are indeed a loser. Note: This one just further cements oneself as a loser of epic proportions 5. You opt to choose a username that contains any variant of 4/20 because you think that will make other losers mistakenly think you are as cool as Arthur Fonzarelli.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    I am not trying to fight "creeping legalization". I am simply saying that weed is not a good thing. And then I will also say that I think it does negatively effect people who use it, even if only occasionally. And I also say that in the organization I am building, we will only work with people who have decided that they do not want to use it ever again. We will not ever work with people who believe in Recovery. We will be more lenient with the women, giving them time to see how our organization works first hand. But with the men, we will be expecting them to show that they have decided that they do not wish to use it ever again, before they get very far at all. SJG Highest gender wage gap in the Bay Area: [view link] TJ Street [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] The Cube oF Space and the 22 Paths Of initiation [view link] ⚡️ Arcanum 1⚡️ The Magician ⚡️ Tarot & Alchemy And Kabbalah [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion