tuscl

if this review is true what are the odds the reviewer has herpes now?

WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
New Jersey

20 comments

• JeffTUSCL
    6 years ago
    25% or better, but given his nonchalant description of it, he probably had herpes before sitting down for the lapdance
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    6 years ago
    true enough jeff. indeed his std profile was probably already bad
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Which review? The link is just to the club's page with all its reviews listed
  • JeffTUSCL
    6 years ago
    I presumed the first review, just read it.
  • lotsoffun201
    6 years ago
    I think it’s legit. One of my CFs texted me the day befor thanksgiving asking me if I could come in early since she needed Black Friday money and was horny. I got my first BB stripper slide ITC ever. It’s not a known extras club but it was empty and the VIP room was ours alone. Consequently I believe this review is legit.
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    6 years ago
    papi review 141 where the girl grinds her bare vagina on his penis until he cums on her clit
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    6 years ago
    interesting point fun201
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    There's always one idiot that needs every single detail spelled out for them like they still need a bib to eat or some shit. That comment thread on the "Good visit as usual" review was ridiculous. I think it went something like "because I'm a fucktard and don't know how clubs really work, I'm going to call everyone else a liar".
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ So genius, tell me, how do clubs really work?
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    "So genius, tell me, how do clubs really work?"

Are you serious? https://www.tuscl.net/profile-reviews.ph… When you get bored you can complain about how I don't put enough detail into the reviews.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    There's a huge difference b/w a dance w/ your dick inside your pants and when your dick is out - everyone decides for themselves if they are willing to always play it safe and get "safe enjoyment", or push the envelope and get a more "memorable dance" - no need to judge how each PL enjoys his SCing - as in many things in life, no risk no reward - taking your dick-out once in a while is no guarantee you're gonna get something, but of course you can - it's up to each PL how they wanna weigh the risks vs the reward
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Of course if you walk into the club with your dick out you're very likely to catch something. A beat down from a mhsclehead.
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    6 years ago
    @wallanon since we're resorting to name calling you're a herpes infested troll whos name rhymes with moron. more substantively, lie or no lie, engaging in an act like that with a woman who likely does that several times a day with different dudes = a good chance of std contraction.
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    "rhymes with moron."

Actually it doesn't, but maybe it does however you learned to read.

"more substantively, lie or no lie, engaging in an act like that with a woman who likely does that several times a day with different dudes = a good chance of std contraction."

Obviously high risk behavior increases the likelihood of things where the probability would otherwise be close to zero. That has nothing to do with making broad pronouncements on reviews by more experienced TUSCLers about subjects which you clearly need to consider more carefully. Is there an actual, non-obvious point you've brought here?
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    Im going to step in an clear the air. Willy posted this merely out of jealousy. He is hoping to be the big man in town at this club and wonders why the girls not only dont give him extras but avoid him. A few tips willy. Start showering before you go to the club and dont run to the bathroom to jackoff as soon as you get in there. Rumors are starting.
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    6 years ago
    @njb rumors are starting that you're a homosexual whore who offers men oral sex for money. i know you think you're some sort of artist but actually paying whores to perform sexual favors for money is pretty easy.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    I'll just leave this review right here.

https://www.tuscl.net/profile-reviews.ph…

The post above is the rantings of a madman who I hope doesnt have the budget to go clubbing. Lets just say Im glad you are quick to respond on a friday night as I would be scared what you would be doing the girls dancing there now. If I find you at this spot jerking off in the mens room im going to have a talking to you personally. Im the guy in the red beard at the bar
  • Chilli_Powdurr
    6 years ago
    Herpes? That scares the bajesus out of me
  • JeffTUSCL
    6 years ago
    I'm not sure you guys are aware that it's not possible to link to a specific review on a page given the way the site works right now. Provide the date and title of the review so everyone knows WTF is being talked about.
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    Title: Good visit as usual
    Date: November 21, 2018
    Link: https://www.tuscl.net/rev.php?id=343503
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion