Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Thanksgiving weekend challenge

JeffTUSCL

California

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

I want to see photo evidence (links) of as many "hot girl with ugly guy" as we can gather. Some rules to make it a real challenge:

  • No fake, no porn. Has to be from real life.
  • No artificial scenarios - a guy posing with his favorite porn star at AVN doesn't count, has to be what seems to be a dating situation.
  • The girl needs to be objectively hot. If she looks like a Frankenstein Kardashian wanna-be pushing 40, doesn't count.
  • The guy can't be obviously rich or famous, no rock stars. No billionaires. No famous actors or celebrities.
  • Bonus points if the girl is herself famous or rich.

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for JeffTUSCL
JeffTUSCL
•
Profile picture for JeffTUSCL
JeffTUSCL
•

Another one, this one is one of the best I could find. This guy is my hero: google.com

S
Supremeruler
•

Cate cathcart(?) Isnt that super hot but yeah next to him she looks like a 10...

S
Supremeruler
•

Yeah those guys are secretly rich, have huge dicks, or...something.

Profile picture for TJ Lee
TJ Lee
•

I've a ton of those photos in my phone from TJHK.

Profile picture for Lone_Wolf
Lone_Wolf
•

I hope no one posts a pic of me and my SB. That would sting a bit.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Peter Crouch is an English football player. In an interview he was asked what he would be if he didn't play football. He sais probably a virgin. His wife is hot.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Exactly. He is saying that without his fame he never would get laid much less marry such a hot model.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I’m sorry - I couldn’t resist it!

No homo - it’s a joke.

S
Supremeruler
•

^ hahaha

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

LOL, that fits the criteria

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement