tuscl

Reviewing breastaurants on TUSCL ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

A while back Founder wanted/decided to expand TUSCL to include reviews for non-SC venues such as swingers clubs, AMPS, modeling studios, etc (and I assume the reason for the dancer directory).

Seems there are TUSCLers that enjoy hitting breastaurants for the eye-candy - I haven't been in a breastaurant in ages, but reading some reviews of particular ones in my area that may be good may pique my PL-interest.

Breastaurants reviews on TUSCL - yay or nay?

35 comments

• Cristobal
    6 years ago
    We might include Bikini Coffee Shops.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ sounds good
  • Cowboy12
    6 years ago
    Sounds like a good idea, there are breastaurants in most large cities.
    However, I'm not aware of any bikini coffee shops near me, which seems odd being in FL.
  • Cowboy12
    6 years ago
    Sounds like a good idea, there are breastaurants in most large cities.
    However, I'm not aware of any bikini coffee shops near me, which seems odd being in FL.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Cowboy12 thinks it's such a good idea he had to say it twice, so it must be a good idea
  • JeffTUSCL
    6 years ago
    What's a breastaurant? Are we talking hooters (where we will ed up with thousands of useless reviews that can be found on Yelp) or something that involves topless? If it involves topless, how would it be different that regular SC listings?
  • osogrande
    6 years ago
    Phoenix PLs probably know about Bikini Beans Coffee on N 7th St.
  • Book Guy
    6 years ago
    Good plan. I think it was TUSCL discussion where I learned, that the various versions of "breast-au-rants" are sometimes good places for the casual pay-for-play encounter between waitress and traveling businessman. What I was told (here?) was along the lines of the fact that, if your hot waitress asks, "Are you in town for long" or "where are you from" you can perhaps consider this an opening either for her, or for another of the waitresses, to hang around "after closing" or to visit you at your nearby hotel room. I would be delighted to learn more along those lines. :)

So, there's such a thing as "bikini coffee shops"? WTF ... ok, I can figure it out, but really, WTF.
  • TimJo
    6 years ago
    I work in the ad industry and actually had a breastaurant client for a while. Seriously.

A few teammates and I even drove to another city just to secret shop the breastaurant to understand what it's all about. One of the more fun projects I've worked on lol.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    This is a stupid idea
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ shutup homo
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ shutup homo
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Seriously, you'll have idiots that get excied at a breastaurant and then give an air dance club rave reviews.
  • Book Guy
    6 years ago
    LOL @ flagooner: my waitress literally came over to my table and asked me HOW I WAS DOING omigoooood that was SO hot ...
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    We already have idiots giving shitty strip-club reviews - why throw out the baby w/ the bath-water - as far as I'm concerned the more info the better - perhaps as some have suggested, have a separate non-SC review area
  • sinclair
    6 years ago
    I'd say no because all breasturants of a given chain are pretty much the same no matter what city you go to. All Hooters have the same disgusting food and tacky uniforms. As for reviewing the waitresses, the turnover is high and many don't make a career of it. Having sexless males stare at you and grope you gets old after awhile.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    How about another section for University Campuses or for Chick-Fil-A cashiers
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I was thinking we'd get breastaurant reviews from TUSCLers'/SCers' POV, since these are the ones that mostly visit this site - I don't think we're gonna get a flood of breastaurant reviews from every Tom, Dick (flagooner), and Harry, just like we're not getting a flood of reviews from swingers-clubs or modeling-studios.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ "Having sexless males stare at you and grope you gets old after awhile."

Having sexless females stare at you and grope you doesn't.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    From dudes that visit breastaurants, I've heard that different locations of the same-chain don't necessarily have the same type of girls looks-wise - i.e. been told some locations def have better looking girls
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ homo
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    It's not as if breastaurant reviews are gonna f'ing replace SC reviews - it's just an addition - e.g. let's say one is in a crappy SC city w/ nothing to do, perhaps a good breastaurant may be a better option than a shitty SC
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Seriously?
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ I'm always serious
  • sinclair
    6 years ago
    You can find breasturant reviews on Yelp. If there was some great demand for reviewd of the different locations of the handful of breasturant chains, someone would have made a "the ultimate breasturant list" a long time ago.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I assumed TUSCL type breastaurant reviews would be a bit different/more-informative in a way - sorta like Yelp SC reviews are usually different from TUSCL SC reviews (from the few Yelp SC reviews I've read) - e.g. I don't think a Yelp review would talk about a custy hooking up w/ a waitress for P4P (not saying this is very common but ...) - also, if it's not a chain-restaurant it may be harder to find (i.e. one could know of a good breastaurant from coming across it while perusing the TUSCL reviews whereas o/w one would need to go looking for it) - I don't see how it would "change the face of TUSCL" or degrade the website
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Does Waffle House qualify as a Breastaurant?

My waitress had ample cleavage with only a few sweaty hairs matted onto her boobs.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    If i get fucked at my Denny's can i do a review then ?
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    It would leave me out of the discussions because I never go to them. I might go to a topless barber shop. :)
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    sc,

Don't even know what one is. Someone mentioned Hooters, and if that is a "breastaurant", reviews would be a waste in my humble opinion. Black Angus in Hialeah used to do a lingerie show during lunch for the guys, but that was short lived. Then there was the Chili Bordello in Jacksonville. That one was pretty cool. I was working in Jax for a couple of weeks and about 4 of us ate there just about every day. They started calling us the Little Rascals. I was Spanky.
    Some URLs for them:

http://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php?act…

• Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Some of you need to check out a Twin Peaks if you have one near you :

https://www.google.com/search?q=twin+pea…:
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    I don't particularly care either way, as I don't go to breastaurants. The one thing I do care about: I don't think a breastaurant review should get anywhere near the VIP credit as a SC review. Maybe a week? And then if we can drowned in breastaurant reviews, just get rid of them again -- or drop VIP down to just a couple of days, or whatever.

For me -- and I'm not asking founder for this, just musing out loud -- the thing that I'm really starved for info about, is legit good restaurants and especially mixology-type bars, that have smoking hot waitresses. I'm completely uninterested in eating the overpriced fastfood-level slop served in most breastaurants, just to see some attractive waitresses. Whereas there are always higher-end bars popping up, that hire nothing but smoking hot waitresses (waaaaay hotter than any breastaurant, and hotter than most strippers for that matter), and knowing where those are is always goodness.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ Yelp?
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ Translation flagooner wants to know if fruitcups are available;)
  • ime
    6 years ago
    The cute blonde at Hooters gave me "extra" hot sauce, YMMV.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion