tuscl

If you had to "guestimate"...

Clubber
Florida
I was thinking of how long I've visited clubs, where I've visited, reason, and how often. Made me wonder how many visits I've made in my 55+ years of visiting clubs and such. A quick estimate for me would be a few thousand visits.

Anyone wish to take a guess of their own visit count?

12 comments

• Electronman
    6 years ago
    I've probably averaged one visit per week (with some weeks having 2 or 3 visits) over the past decade, especially since discovering TUSCL and the level of fun that can be attained at certain clubs. Thus my lifetime count would be between one and two thousand visits.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Holy crap, I don’t even know if I can count that high!
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    38 years of clubbing. I'll guess 30 times a year. Some years more, some years less. That would be a little over 1,000.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    I started going regularly 4 years ago. I'd "guess" on average once every 3 weeks. The math works out to 68 visits. Ill just round up to 75-100 visits because it feels like ive been more than that.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Don’t want to know it might disturb me ;)
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Well if the turd became a doctor and started making diagnoses we might all learn something
    Gay stalker coward
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    I keep a record of every time I have gone, who I got dances, with and how much I spent.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ the only response to that has to be wow, just fkin wow ;)
  • gSteph
    6 years ago
    @PaulDrake, me too, but I'm a recent convert to SCing so my list is just beginning. I can still remember each dancer.
    I like (certain) lists, helps to remember the good times.
  • Longball300
    6 years ago
    Does visiting more than one club in a day (say 3) count as three visits or one visit?
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    400 is my guesstimate.
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    Long,

I asked, "... how many visits...", so if you visited 3 clubs, thats 3 visits. I guess you could go in one club and count it as 2 visits if were the Living Room in Dayton, Ohio many years ago. In the early evening it was a male strip club, then later in the evening it turned into a normal club. Often times guys would enter right as the male part was ending and try to catch horny women inside the club or as they were leaving.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion