tuscl

How much should i charge a dancer to consult with me ?

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Got some new baby strippers in my locations... Many enjoy my company and often seek my knowledge... Im willing to share my knowledge that will make them money but game isn't told its sold so what is a fare price to sell at ?

11 comments

• Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Strip club knowledge like yours is wisdom - that only comes with age and experience. The money a baby stripper pays is an investment.

$50 an hour seems reasonable - but still too cheap. Maybe $100 an hour?
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    I think your right because i honestly believe if i coached a girl i could legit increases her income

I think i could even tell her if her current club is good for her with what she is willing to do or not do... Or if she needs to move to a new club

I could teach her how to trap guys and juice them for that long hustle for damn sure will keeping them craving more
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Well I'll definitely give them this quote and see how it goes

I'm curious if i need a lawyers advise so i dont get labeled a pimp

Last thing i want is pimp charges

Im a career coach or life coach
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    It would be a trickier sell, because many customers LOVE giving advice to baby strippers—and most of it is ignorant crap.

But on the other hand, if you can convince one dancer you’re worth paying for, and she tells others, it will probably be smoother sailing.

The main thing is what can you offer that the current competition can’t.

Current competition:
    https://www.rackstoriches.com
    http://stripandgrowrich.com

I don’t know much on racks to riches. But strip and grow rich, while good, is getting ever more antiquated because the person who sells it hasn’t danced in 6.5 years. (Which affects her ability to refresh content)

But even if you have some credibility issues to overcome because you’re a man selling this, it’s still a viable idea in my opinion.

The reason I believe that is because one of the most popular books out there for sugar babies is written by a man.
    https://farfrombasyc.com/hoe-tactics

I believe in you Juice.
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    I'd just do trade for trade. You want stripper booty, and she wants PL knowledge. Should be an easy exchange without money needing to be involved. By the time you're out of wisdom, you'll also be bored of her so you two can move on from each other.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Spice thanks for all the intelligence

Yeah same in the P.U.A. community some of the best information was written by a woman teaching men how to score

:)
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    "many customers LOVE giving advice to baby strippers—and most of it is ignorant crap."

Nicespice tells it like it is.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Preach it
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Offer your mentoring services for free and charge them for pretzels, the more they buy, the more advice you give them. ;)
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    50 cents, then you can use it for a BBBJ at the Miami meetup
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Brilliant
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion