tuscl

Thread to request permission from Nina to give a "Trust"

flagooner
Everything written by this member is a fact.
Friday, November 16, 2018 2:20 PM
@Nina I want to give someone a "Trust" but would like your approval first. To maintain anonymity, I won't provide her name but will give you the reasons for and against... For: - She is consistently the top earner at every club she blesses with her presence - She knows everything about everythin and has never been beaten in a debate - She is working hard to get a law degree from a remedial state school Against: - She has very thin skin, easily instigated - She denies providing extras - She threatens violence It's a tough choice. What do you think?

22 comments

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I think you guys shoyeither get a room or step into a steel cage for a MMA bout ;)
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Trophy is a fruitcup ; )
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I think this heartfelt thread will finally get you on Nina's good side
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I think if you include a nice holiday dick-pic you may sway her
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    wtf is a holiday dick pic? U perverts are getting too creative, just stop!
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ someone needs a hug and a dick-pic
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    no I am asking what is that? like how is it holiday themed? U put a candy cane next to it and compare sizes? LOL Does it have a little santa hat on it?
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ there you go - get in the holiday spirit girl
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^He uses a candy cane to show comparative size and frames it in a holiday wreath ;)
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Hm... You make some valid points. (Lmao jk) However, I must say, a state school is not necessarily remedial. For example, my mother graduated magna cum laude from Michigan State University; that particular university has relatively high standards for acceptance and regularly scores #1 in the country in various subjects, most particularly various teaching, secondary education (etc) programs. So just because it is a state school doesn't make it "remedial," unless one is changing the definition of the word. What is the point of this topic?
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I want your approval before giving that member a "Trust".
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    GoVikings takes his dick-pics next to the Christmas tree so his package is properly gauged (lucky guy!)
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    He’s like a 12 year old boy if you were sitting in front of him in class he’d pull your hair, that’s how pre-adolescents show girls that they like them, also with the elderly their dementia is often referred to as a second childhood;)
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I'm trying to make it easy on you. If everyone posts their submissions here you will have all of them comsolidated.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    You wouldn't be trying to patronize Nina would you?
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    No way. She dishes it back twice as hard as she receives. I don't want to be on the receiving end of that.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    This could be the beginning of a beautiful relationship.
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Funny how I destroyed an airplane shitter yesterday
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    Common, Nina, flagooner wants your approval to trust someone's MEMBER.
  • NinoBambina
    6 years ago
    Okay fine, you have my permission. As long as you let me blow you at the Miami meetup in January
  • NinoBambina
    6 years ago
    ^^^ but why?
  • NinoBambina
    6 years ago
    I trusted you... go look
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion