tuscl

Stripper Magic a juice box story

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
So after clubbing with a few members i keep getting told im a stripper magnet. That I'm like a stripper whisper or some shit.

After much thought i said to myself it had to be the money i mean if i went to a club and spent like i was broke I'd get little to no attention

Well i went out to do just that last night and this is what happens.

I literally go to a club that i have no history with really with the current run of girls. My budget was $50 and the objective was to see if i really was a stripper magnet

Got to the club at open witch was like 7 oclock and the club was slow witch was to be expected for a Tuesday night. Well after about 30 min more staff is in and stage rotation begins. Hadn't even tipped yet and a girl comes to my seat.

I keeps girls number 1 locked in a playful conversation for about 45 minutes before she figures I'm not buying and moves on for now.

Once girl one goes back to get on stage i tip the current girl on stage before she leaves... She gives me some ass bouncing then rolls over and wraps her legs around me and gives me a big embrace will i suck on her breast and kneck. She gives me a huge smile and says may i visit you at your table.... I reply with lord please do witch makes her laugh.

While girl one is on stage i know have girl 2 at my table and we have cuddled up in the corner.. She was very touchy and so was i especially with kissing on her kneck and shoulders while telling her how beutiful she was. Durimg this time i give girl 2 a few bucks to join me at stage and girl 1 gives us both some nice action on stage.. 1 and 2 start kissing then 1 comes to me and kisses all over my kneck and breast feeding me at stage..

Once girl 2 and i return to my table we keep laughing and snuggling for another 30 min or so before she saw a regular of hers come in and told her if that guy is spending please by all means go get that money... She looked shocked at how polite and understand ing i was and said she would return that she was having lots of fun.

Once my chair was free again girl 1 rushes over to me to thank me for the tips and loves on stage to were i invite her to rest a little with me and we engage for another 45 min lol... Before she leaves she actually says to me you know you havent paid for one dance yet you have girls all over you... She gives me a devilish smile like she thinks maybe i eat pussy really well or whatever sexual deire she had then says well you must know what your doing then becsuse im hanging with you and its not the money keeping me lol... We both laugh and i play stupid then she returns to the back.

This freed me up and i noticed this Middle eastern Italian looking hoe on stage with tiny breast but a ghetto booty that was perfect size for her frame and round like a GA peach. This is number 3

I vistit girl 3 on stage and she litterly shoes her ass and pussy in my face on stage... So i give a little nibble and she does a good job of counseling that i did so.. She beends down and gives me a shit eating grin and says we need to be careful but she really enjoyed that... She then shoves some breast in my mouth to suckle from. She had extremely long jet black hair and i asked if she would help me get lost in it... And she hung all off that shit on me and slowly drug it off of me... Wow did that get my blood pumping then i say come see me at the table.

I order myself and her a bottle water and she came over. I offered her the water since she was burning up from the stage and she looked like it mint the world to her that i had thought about her like this. So we snuggle up and stay locked in mutual touching for about an hour before she needed to go work the room again.

As soon as she leaves girl 2 runs over and says she is cold and I'm like a little heater so we cuddle up and i buy her a mixed drink then get lost in conversation for an hour.

About this time club is filling up and money for them is to be made.. I remind her that the room looks full of clients and that don't let me cost her money... She thinks me for the reminder and tells me how comfortable i am and how she really didnt want to go but she does need to try snd make some money... I said ill be around all night then we kiss and she goes to sell dances.

As soon as she departs girl 1 runs over and inquire if I'd like a dance. I say not tonight im just having drinks and stage tipping if i can get free to do so.. She laughs and says yeah it must be hard to with girls in your lap... I then invite her to lay in my lap and inform her its warm lol... Well that gets me a solid 30 min of affection before she leaves and sells the 2 4 1 dances.

I take this time to freshin up at the bath room and to fugure out I've spent $40 of my $50 and choose to leave since i was overloaded with attention plus i was hungry for a cook out tray so i called it a night.

So i honestly dont get it guys.. I can spend money or not and i seem to dry them like flies to shit lol me being the shit of course lol

Seriously what gives ? Im a middle age bolding white male thats polite and smells good.

Let me know if you have any clues to my stripper magic i seem to possess

39 comments

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    It certainly has helped your spelling, I’m amazed not one juicespelled word jumped out in this TL post ;)
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    really? Hell i guess hooked on phonics worked for me lol
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    Brilliant stuff juicebox69!

You should publish a book called “Wisdom of the Juice Box: the life and times of a true weirdo pervert” (no disrespect - being a weirdo pervert is not a problem as long as it is all consenting adults)
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    But I’ll ask two questions:

Did you see the South Park where Cartman had a “phonics monkey” that helped him learn to spell?
    Did you use a phonics monkey to learn to spell?
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Lmfao Ace my brotherr lol
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Juice - you are a true stripper magnet!

I don’t think there’s a secret to your magic - I simply think you are relaxed and natural with the dancers. You don’t try to be anything other than yourself. You smell good (no homo) - and that’s a good thing.

Based on your description - you let the dancers take the lead - and you don’t go too far either. So they are comfortable sitting with you - relaxing and enjoying their time.

Well done. Others should read this and learn from it.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Cash hell yeah mane ! You know maybe your right. This makes the most since as well.

Thanks for that insight my brother
  • Iam4u2screw
    6 years ago
    @Juice: this might be a new career opportunity for you. Just think of all the guys out there that would pay to learn from the Master of the Monger himself on how to attract the chicas in strip clubs. You could run seminars around the country teaching your philosophies and techniques to guys willing to pay the bucks so they can live by your motto "Bitches gets paid once daddy gets laid."

LOL
  • aham5
    6 years ago
    "Bolding white male"

That's the key
  • Iam4u2screw
    6 years ago
    ^yeah he would be screwed if he was a bAlding white male, but the bOlding white male is the chick magnet

: )
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^But still give the juiceman credit he deserves an A for effort
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    Damn I didn’t know that Juice knew that many words. And that he can write in complete sentences.

As for the Juice System I wouldn’t have believed it if he hadn’t prevailed over me in pursuit of a stripper. And he only tips these girls one single pathetic dollar. I don’t begin to understand it.

Juice if there’s s hot red head at the Tootsies meetup can I at least have sloppy seconds with her after you run your system?
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Lol you guys lol

And it's true john smith ... Go Vikings and Dr.Evil can all testify to this truth and that i do it with just one dollar lol... Its so true

I feel like this was developed out of necessary in my twenties when i clunbed once a week and was broke as fuck... I clubbed often on $50 to $100 back then

John i pray their is some nice Baby Ginger strippers for us to tag team my mane
  • GeneraI
    6 years ago
    What's your smell good secret? My CF always tell me I smell good. The first time she said thank got I dont smell like Acqua Di Gio, she said if she smells one more guy covered in that shit she was gonna barf lol.

I always shower and try to get a real close shave right before I go, so my stubble doesn't scrape those titties when I'm hungry. But just always normal shampoo and normal soap. I was doing a spritz of some CK cologne for a while, but I got a massage from a girl at the club once night and she rubbed this certain type of lotion on my shoulders. Drove my CF wild so I bought a bottle and last night instead of cologne I rubbed a little of that on the back of my neck. She comes in close for heavy the ear breathing move, and sits back and asks what I'm wearing. I tell her and she was like omg, I love it, and spent the next few songs purring in my ear.

So what's your secret Juice? Do you rub yourself down in hundreds, or is your natural scent?
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Aye. Any patron who is heavy handed with the personal validation and also leads the conversation firmly (where it’s hard for a dancer to redirect the conversation where she wants it to go) has to be avoided if a dancer cares about making money.

What Juice says is realistic. These types tend to become the club furniture.

And from the sounds of it, Juice is better at it than most. See? Trolling is a legitimate skill :p

• JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    I shower then do some push ups to break a small sweat then apply some kind of ax body spray

Thats it

I'm also never clean shaving.. Either have a beard or goatee that is out of hand or trimmed with scruff inbetweeen
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Spice lmfao

Well it is true

I'm also well aware of my image at each club a patron and how to use it as well

Some clubs im not a big spinder i just tip at the stage

Other clubs im seeen as a whale and by champagne room and limos all night

Some i just angle OTC while others i show up for ITC

• JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    People on this board also forgot that in my twenties i studied a lot of pick up artist and did a few boot camps in my day

Im a very charming and persuasive fellow if need be
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Lets also not foget that back in my broke ass days i was actually a live in boy friend with a stripper for e years

I assume most chose not to believe but with people meeting me i
    My stories are becoming more and more authentic

Im legit
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    And now with the skills that poker gave me it's took my stripper gsme to i high level to find and exploit my opponent and counter their exploration of me

Well i just negation well so its a win win you know
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Juices you’re the man but don’t forget what I told you, it’s better to attribute your good fortune to luck, giving away the truth is like casting pearls before swine. ;)
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Lmfao true 25 but no one believes me so.. Cheers to great luck mate lol

Classes not trashes
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Aye aye Cap’n;)
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I was a skeptic - for several hours today. Then Juice posted several follow ups - and the post about him being a big spinder convinced me of his authenticity!
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Praise the lord we have a believer
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Well every time i meet a member i do spend $1,000
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    New cologne juicebox by jackie
  • Iam4u2screw
    6 years ago
    @Juice: so which BBQ sauce did you copy the scent from? Or was it Arby's sauce?
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    The new cologne is “F**k you” by Jackie

It smells like sweat, bbq sauce and pussy...
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Lmfao brilliant
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Nice work juice!
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Thanks man
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    Question: has anybody else tried Arby’s aauce as cologne?

I just wonder whether girls just like Arby’s sauce or if juicebox69 is some freak of nature who secretes a super-pheromone when he rubs Arby’s sauce on his skin!

Regardless of the truth it is clear that juicebox69 leads a brilliant life! ;)
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    I actually mix the horsey radish sauce with the Arby sauce then boom magic
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i still don’t get the ‘limo’ thing.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    What part dont you understand ?

• Jascoi
    6 years ago
    riding in a limo?