Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Reject this review?

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Cheetah's On The River WINDSORONTARIO November 13, 2018 MONDAY EVENING Had a great time Have a great time, will definitely be back soon. Girls looked good and it was pretty relaxed. Drink prices seemed fair as well.

Have a great time, will definitely be back soon. Girls looked good and it was prehtty relaxed. Drink prices seemed fair as well.

Have a great time, will definitely be back soon. Girls looked good and it was pretty relaxed. Drink prices seemed fair as well.

Have a great time, will definitely be back soon. Girls looked good and it was pretty relaxed. Drink prices seemed fair as well.

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for Iam4u2screw
Iam4u2screw
•

Excellent review. That explains everything about the club in a clear, concise manner. Definitely not too verbose.

LOL

Profile picture for Iam4u2screw
Iam4u2screw
•

Correction:

Excellent review. That explains everything about the club in a clear, concise manner. Definitely not too verbose.

Excellent review. That explains everything about the club in a clear, concise manner. Definitely not too verbose.

Excellent review. That explains everything about the club in a clear, concise manner. Definitely not too verbose.

Excellent review. That explains everything about the club in a clear, concise manner. Definitely not too verbose.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

I would

Profile picture for Iam4u2screw
Iam4u2screw
•

What is amazing is that he actually has a misspelling in the 2nd line. He actually typed all 4 lines, not just copy and pasted.

What an idiot

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

very informative

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

Fishing for a free membership. Reject his cheap ass.

Profile picture for Chilli_Powdurr
Chilli_Powdurr
•

I think it is a cute review.... awwww

Profile picture for Longball300
Longball300
•

Well I have always said the Cheetah's is one of the most consistent clubs I go to but, this is not what I had in mind.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I'd publish it - seems he put a lot of effort into it

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I'd reject it then call him a dick in the comment section

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement