Reject this review?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Cheetah's On The River
WINDSORONTARIO
November 13, 2018
MONDAY EVENING
Had a great time
Have a great time, will definitely be back soon. Girls looked good and it was pretty relaxed. Drink prices seemed fair as well.

Have a great time, will definitely be back soon. Girls looked good and it was prehtty relaxed. Drink prices seemed fair as well.

Have a great time, will definitely be back soon. Girls looked good and it was pretty relaxed. Drink prices seemed fair as well.

10 comments

• Iam4u2screw
    6 years ago
    Excellent review. That explains everything about the club in a clear, concise manner. Definitely not too verbose.

LOL
  • Iam4u2screw
    6 years ago
    Correction:

Excellent review. That explains everything about the club in a clear, concise manner. Definitely not too verbose.

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I would
  • Iam4u2screw
    6 years ago
    What is amazing is that he actually has a misspelling in the 2nd line. He actually typed all 4 lines, not just copy and pasted.

What an idiot
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    very informative
  • gammanu95
    6 years ago
    Fishing for a free membership. Reject his cheap ass.
  • Chilli_Powdurr
    6 years ago
    I think it is a cute review.... awwww
  • Longball300
    6 years ago
    Well I have always said the Cheetah's is one of the most consistent clubs I go to but, this is not what I had in mind.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I'd publish it - seems he put a lot of effort into it
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I'd reject it then call him a dick in the comment section
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion