tuscl

HIV

crazyjoe
Colorado
Yesterday I talked with a buddy I had not spoken to in a while. He brought up a name of someone else I had not thought of in a long time. We used to know a guy that ended up turning gay. He was a cool guy but when he came out he kind of dissalleared and we didn't see him much. A few years ago he dropped of of social media also. My buddy tells me that he found out last weekend that our old friend now has HIV.

This is sad

9 comments

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    That sucks ;(
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    I felt bad for this guy. He has had a rough life. When he was 18 his dad was supposed to be a minister. His dad ended up taking off and flying to Vegas while on a cocaine binge. He gambled for 2 weeks and did not sleep at all. When he gambled away all his money including his plane ticket he stole a car and somehow gas and dashed all the way back to his home city. Then he broke into a hotel room with an older couple. Tied the old guy up and raped his wife in front of him. The dad went to prison obviously.

I think this was another reason he went mia after comming out of the closet...

Anyway... poor guy
  • Musterd21
    6 years ago
    Sorry to hear that!
  • SCPandit
    6 years ago
    I have HIV in case you haven’t heard, it’s not all that bad with the medicine I can afford ( obviously I can afford this hobby, I can afford medicine ) it’s not that bad, now I’m more eager or less hesitant to go BBFS OR BBJCIM OR FIV OR full GFE. I decided last year that if the girls don’t care about catching it, I don’t care about giving it. If you fear HIV, don’t participate in this hobby because all these “prostitute encounters “ are basically one night stands and you don’t know these girls. I’m living with this disease and it’s depressing at times.

Personally I didn’t see myself getting married anyway, the girls that give me emotional comfort I don’t have relations with. I may end up marrying some girl and having an own relationship. I have some fluids saved from before my status but that’s about it if not I’ll adopt. It’s not all bad though, I plan on living a full life.

Luckily I caught the disease early enough
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Well damn
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    That is so sad
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    WTF is up with the discussion threads on this site of late. HIV? Shootings? Was anyone touched as a child?
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    A funny story I remembered about this guy... one time myself and a couple other friends were riding in his BMW. He was driving 135 mph in an express lane. I asked him what he would do if he got pulled over while driving that fast. He told me it had already happened. He got pulled over driving about 140 and the cop ended up letting him go without a ticket.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Funny how I destroyed an airplane shitter yesterday
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion