tuscl

What's a place where I can practice asking my professor to marry me?

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
Thursday, November 8, 2018 11:56 AM
Ok

17 comments

• MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Nicole gone full psycho
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    I da pappy, now go to your room
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @nicole 1994 did you miss me
  • strippercutie404
    6 years ago
    The mirror in his bedroom seems like a good place ;)
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    Why bother with practice? Propose live and during class in the largest lecture hall possible. Have your friends record video to capture your expressions as he calls campus police. Upload video for maximum humiliation.
  • ToyChaser
    6 years ago
    The mirror
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    Go to office hours every single week. Always be the last one there. Compliment him a lot. The day after grades are submitted ask to buy him a drink. He won't marry you, but it may be your turn to teach him a thing or two.
  • TrollWarnBot
    6 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy: ToyChaser - this account posts intentionally sadistic and misogynist garbage and should not be taken seriously, it is also worth noting that most tuscl members find the stated opinions of this troll highly offensive Nicole1994 - real person but posts troll content Countryman5434 - likely second alias account for san_jose_guy
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    The best way to propose is with a mouth full of cum after giving a blow job. You can come over and practice if you would like.
  • Umm r u sure u want to have a girl who has never even touched a dick suck ur penis? Doesn't sound very fun from a guy's perspective.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    You gotta start somewhere.
  • Iam4u2screw
    6 years ago
    @Nicole: if I tell you I am the Doctor of Love, would you want to come over and practice with me. LOL
  • I love penises ..too bad I've never touched one lololoo @iam4u : Lolol...........
  • Player11
    6 years ago
    Have u had dikdo - what do u think of sex machine videos.
  • Player11
    6 years ago
    I used to teach acct classes at local college.... I would handle a proposal getting room at Palace inn and I would guide the lady from there.
  • Musterd21
    6 years ago
    Look him in the eyes and ASK!
  • stripfighter
    6 years ago
    [view link] great site w/ affordable courses and practice sessions. PM for super secret discount code.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion