tuscl

Catfight at a beauty pageant

Iam4u2screw
Kentucky
Wednesday, November 7, 2018 10:41 AM
Leave it to the Brazilians to have a cat fight over who wins the Miss BumBum beauty pageant. Why don't we have this here in the US. What a wonderful concept. [view link]

10 comments

• Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I love fucking Brazilian hotties - and they give great head too. Butt I make sure they are she’s - as I’m old fashioned and prefer a girl slobbing my knob!
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    The fight was over one of them saying the other had a fake ass. She should have had rumdummoron with her, he's a genuine ass!
  • Iam4u2screw
    6 years ago
    @cash: does it have to be genetic or does post-op also work?
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    Lol, thats what makes brazilian and dominican women hot. They just want to look good and please thier man.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Brazilians and Russians are instantly ignored by me. Violent, crazy and not sexy at all. Dominicans are as similar to Brazilians as Russians are to Cambodians.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Gee I take offense to that lol!
  • Iam4u2screw
    6 years ago
    @blah: so are your a Russian from Brazil or a Brazilian from Russia?
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    @ skibum609 What woman isnt crazy? MA is a tough place to meet a normal woman. The weather and great education options attracts uglies. Don't take it personally. Having lived there I've seen it first hand.. Anyways, If I could find me a DR/BR girl who didnt have a 4 year old Id consider proposing. Dominicans and Brazilians here are pretty close. Very concerned about thier looks, treat men like gods, and are freaks in the bed. The only problem is I find the majority of them burn thier 20s sleeeping around with losers which is why they end up working at strip clubs in thier 30s and 40s.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Iam4u2screw - good question. I prefer genetic - and I’ve enjoyed lots of genetic Brazilian females. I’d have to examine post op non-genetic Brazilian girls on a case by case basis. I’m not a hater, and if a girl is a sex, willing, beauty (who enjoys getting naughty), I’ll enjoy her!
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    I looked at like 2 videos of this beauty pageant. Their asses don't look fake at all to me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion