tuscl

New name for strip clubs

Iam4u2screw
Kentucky
Wednesday, November 7, 2018 10:32 AM
This has got to be the new politically correct name for strip clubs: Jiggle-Joints And trips to strip clubs are now to be referred to as Jiggle-Joint Jaunts [view link]

18 comments

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I just say I’m going to the adult ballet. ;)
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I like that name - it’s funny and it’s a challenge to say quickly! However, I just say that I’m going to Home Depot...
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I’m going to the ballet tonight I’ll watch a performance of “The Nutcracker” then “Swan Lake” and finish up at a “Jiggle Joint “ ;)))
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    I have heard jiggle joints but that was a long time ago (before DC was born). Haven't heard them called that in a while, lol
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    titty bar
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    gentleman's club
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    At the Nudie Bar from Rites of Passage (616) Where the music stinks, and they water the drinks, the nudie bar. Where the girlies dance in their underpants, the nudie bar. Where you see their butt, and their trap stays shut, at the nudie bar. Where you can't touch a breast, but you can cave in a chest, at the nudie bar. Where you look at a thigh, and blacken an eye, at the nudie bar. Where the beer gives you gas, but the Bundys kick ass, at the nudie bar.
  • Iam4u2screw
    6 years ago
    Challenge: try saying jiggle-joint 5 times fast after about 6 or 7 beers or while trying to motor-boat a dancer without busting a gut laughing.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Yes Dominic Jiggle Joints goes way back in time it was used to describe the old time saloons in the old west.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    If Al Bundy says Nudie Bar it's a Nudie Bar damn it
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^dammit!
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    That's cool, 25. Did not know that.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    "Jiggle-Joint" is a long established term. "Strip Club" is a fairly new term, like from the 90's, tied to the rise of "Gentleman's Clubs", as opposed to the former Go Go Bars, like our Sunnyvale Hip Hugger and Brass Rail. SJG
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Flagoneer is right. If Al Buddy calls it a Nudie Bar - that’s what it will be called. Anybody have any back issues of Big ‘uns Magazine? I’m going out to the garage...
  • BN1ce
    6 years ago
    I like calling it “the joint” . “Headed ovuh to the joint for a quick release” “Me and the guys are gonna hit the joint to see the girls “
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    jiggle joints, thats a perfect name
  • bubba267
    6 years ago
    We called it the “shoe show”.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Jiggle joint seems like a fun name lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion