tuscl

Will voting affect strip club turnout?

chessmaster
Illinois
Title says it all?

11 comments

• chessmaster
    6 years ago
    I couldn't care less about customers. Im talking dancer turnout. Although I guess they are related.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I voted last week and went to Follies today. Appeared to be normal turnout of both dancers and customers.
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    I don’t usually notice any difference in girls or customers during elections, but being here in the land of “hairy legged women and liberal fruitcakes” I think the bars and clubs might get busy if Beto wins. I saw some events on fb, one was posted by a dancer
  • clubdude
    6 years ago
    I didn't know strippers voted!! Anyway I'll make my way to a club after the polls close.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    I don't think most people really care about the elections or politics until shit starts affecting them personally.
  • SuperDude
    6 years ago
    The SuperBowl draws more stay home attention than any general election.
  • anon4231
    6 years ago
    I remember last time I went for election day, the club was dead. Most of the dancers were freaked out and stayed home.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    Does anyone remember like 5 years ago when the world was supposed to end?? I worked that night lol. It was VERY DEAD but some people spent their whole paycheck because, well, the world was ending.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    I fondly recall Y2k lol
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    So I get into this little booth - close the curtain - and drop my pants... then I realize it’s a voting booth!

Dropping my pants was still appropriate - but I was the one getting fucked this time!
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^In Palm Beach County, Florida there’s no curtains, so everyone watches you get fucked. ;)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion