tuscl

Club Search NYC/NJ

Trixxiyy
Georgia
Monday, November 5, 2018 6:39 AM
Hey are the upscale clubs in NYC bbw friendly?

15 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    For the most-part, in most areas upscale clubs specialize in skinny girls w/ fake-tits. An being black also makes it harder - seems many clubs, particularly upscale ones, have an unwritten quota w.r.t. the # of black dancers they hire - and the few they hire often have white-women type physiques (often more on the slender side)
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    This is mostly a strip club customer website Perhaps you can better info on [view link] (a dancer site)
  • wellhungsac420
    6 years ago
    Most of the upscale clubs in NYC look like a Victoria's Secret fashion show. NJ and the NY boroughs are more inclusive of other body types
  • LostinFLA
    6 years ago
    Papi, you need to get her down in the 305.
  • Trixxiyy
    6 years ago
    I’m aware of the type of site. Is there anything with wanting opinions from both ends?
  • LostinFLA
    6 years ago
    I prefer options at both ends.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    It depends on how big the dancer is. If she’s thick - and hot - there are average places where bbw dancers can do ok. But if the dancer is significantly overweight - the low end clubs might work better. Also, her ability to fuck customers itc will be important if she’s way overweight and in a low end club. Vic’s in Irvington, NJ or a Paterson club like Cabaret. In NYC (Manhattan) the high end clubs have slender Russians mostly.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    yeah typically the guys who go to upscale clubs are into the victorias secret types. If they want to look at a bbw they would just stay home.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I mostly like upscale clubs and my preference is tall and slender, no preference towards race though, I’d say your best bet is gonna be the outer boroughs or NJ. But that’s just me
  • Trixxiyy
    6 years ago
    Lol @njbella I’m not fat I have a flat stomach small boobs and a handful of ass.
  • Trixxiyy
    6 years ago
    Lol @lostinfla
  • LostinFLA
    6 years ago
    Can that ass fill both hands? I have big hands btw.
  • Trixxiyy
    6 years ago
    Yes and you can cuff it
  • LostinFLA
    6 years ago
    Sweet, if your ever in south Florida give us a heads up.
  • Trixxiyy
    6 years ago
    Cool
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion