tuscl

Hot women at the mall.

twentyfive
Living well and enjoying my retirement
I just went shopping in the mall and damn there were hot women everywhere I looked, many of them were so fucking hot I started thinking about just walking up to some of them and tipping them they were so gorgeous.

27 comments

• blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Wow I need to visit a mall in WPB someday! :D We can look at the eye candy together!
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Town center in Boca Raton. I’m sitting in Blue Martini right now, just outside the mall, and half of them are here what a great afternoon, looks like it’s gonna be a terrific evening.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    oh wow I will go there just to people watch if I find myself that far south for some reason.
  • @25 can u find something othet than hot women to become interested in ? Thanks
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ why is it any concern of yours?
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Go get em tiger
  • Bc its fucking annoying 4 men to get excited at "hot girls " like shes some kind of "chew toy"

Ok
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    This girl is hitting on him. What is the issue here? Is he not supposed to respond?

It ain't my scene, but who are we to judge? lol
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Still haven’t answered my question, why is what I do or not any concern of yours?
    You aren’t my mother, sister , wife , not even my friend, you’re just an opinionated person, thinking that you have the right to force them on others. Guess what you are as I opined originally a spoiled brat jumping up and down trying to get the attention of the adults in the room, yet you have zero accomplishments of your own.
    Go out and do something worthwhile with your life, before casting your uninformed opinions on others.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    i don't hate u bb even if ur an odd box of detergent <3 hope that wasn't aimed at me
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Sorry blah blah that response was to that spoiled little brat Nicole who thinks the universe revolves around her dumbass opinions.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ Sounds like pure jealousy to me lol.
    Seriously you need help dougster I hope you get some.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    hot girls are a dime a dozen. Truth is other than pussy most don't have anything to offer a man. Unfortunately many think thats all it takes though
  • Clubber
    6 years ago

Before I retired I did much of my work in banks. Seems many that were in charge of hiring (often women) liked the hot young women. I know I enjoyed them!
  • @25 how.stupid are u?

I did answer ur question.the fact that j am not ur mom does not negate the content of my message. While source can be just as relevant as content , you have to be dumb as hell to think that ur relationship to the person has equal impact on the validity of the message's content in all situations

The fact that you can't isolate distinguish between the situations just tells me you are either 5 or 25 yrs old lol..but not older bc ur Brain clearly is incompetent

Also..I dont think the world revolves around my opinion ..I merely and solely made a request to u

Lmao the fact that u chose to lash out instead of ignore my request shows that ur lack of not just ratiaonl control , but emotional as well.
  • Rational *
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Wow you really are a butt hurt little child
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^punk the queen of the keyboard cowards
  • Clubber
    6 years ago

Why waste your time? Would be better spent taking a nap! :)
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^agreed ;)
  • Estafador
    6 years ago
    @twentyfive aren't you young enough to just go up to the women and just flirt with them? I think you've been in strip club land too long
  • Estafador
    6 years ago
    @nicole I'm not sure what you can expect from here. This is a website about strip clubs and women. Majority of participants are horny men. Did you really expect majority of conversations NOT to be about hot chicks?
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @Estafador
    >I think you've been in strip club land too long<

You’re right, that’s why I haven’t been hitting the clubs very much lately, maybe 3 times in the last two months. ;)
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Is Nicole mad because her pants fell down?

"I did answer ur question.the fact that j am not ur mom does not negate the content of my message. While source can be just as relevant as content , you have to be dumb as hell to think that ur relationship to the person has equal impact on the validity of the message's content in all situations

The fact that you can't isolate distinguish between the situations just tells me you are either 5 or 25 yrs old lol..but not older bc ur Brain clearly is incompetent

Also..I dont think the world revolves around my opinion ..I merely and solely made a request to u

Lmao the fact that u chose to lash out instead of ignore my request shows that ur lack of not just ratiaonl control , but emotional as well."
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^I didn't see any request did you ?
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    I'm just here to observe the flame war :)
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    "I didn't see any request did you ?"

I never saw a request for Nicoke pants to drop. Is this why she mad?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion