tuscl

Lexington ?

Daddillac
Atlanta
Saturday, November 3, 2018 5:35 AM
I'll be in Lexington today for the game.... any place worth checking out or just fly back to Atlanta?

7 comments

• georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Platinum, rhino, and to a lesser extent Cowboys, from conversations with a couple of local girls who go back and forth. Extras girls. Little personal experience though.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    If the choice is between Atlanta or Lexington clubs then chose Atlanta. But if you want a club in Lexington go to Platinum. Cowboys is just a redneck bar, there aren’t that many strippers and the lap dance options are limited.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Spearmint rhino is ok there
  • whodey
    6 years ago
    Platinum has the best looking girls in Lexington followed by far. Cowboys would be the next best in terms of selection, and mileage is hit or miss. Divas can be fun if you find a good dancer, but the selectiin is limited to half a dozen or less dancers most days. If you find a good looking dancer the VIP can be a lot of fun if you're willing to tip. Deja Vu is like most other Deja Vu clubs and not worth a visit. I'd avoid Fox Club based on the minimum number of dancers and over zealous bouncer. I havent been to the Rhino in years so I can't speak to its quality lately. Overall, I'd say you're better off waiting to get back to to Atlanta.
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    Thanks for the advice.... ended up taking a friend, I really enjoy fucking on a plane lol
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ best humble brag of the week ;)
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    What the hell is so humble about it? Nice job, Daddillac. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion