Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

You know you have been mongering too long when...

NJBalla
NJBalla115236

New York

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

When sitting with your ATF you recognize 3 of the new "dancers" as favs from 3 different clubs you used to frequent years ago. Luckily they were busy with other customers or it could have become awkward.

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for PaulDrake
PaulDrake
•

Why would that be awkward?

Profile picture for NJBalla
NJBalla
•

also was happy that my ATF was much better than the other 3. it would have sucked to be sitting with a current fav when a blast from the past that I adored showed up.

Profile picture for NJBalla
NJBalla
•

I have interesting stories with a few of them. One is not my CF after saying I owed her for 6 dances when we clearly did 4. I paid her for 4 and told her I would get the rest from my car. Never came back to see her again.

Profile picture for blahblahblah23
blahblahblah23
•

R u drunk

Profile picture for NJBalla
NJBalla
•

Im drunk on happiness

W
wallanon
•

ut oh, the 2nd cousin of uh oh with the drunk dad.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement