tuscl

Four nights in Dallas

skeets35
Tacoma, WA
Thursday, November 1, 2018 10:39 AM
what is the must go places for great laps? Extras are OK, but fun women are more important.

12 comments

• chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Dallas is great! My favorite dallas club isnt in Dallas, but fort worth. Bucks fw has great laps, fun women and extras(at one point). Baby dolls dallas is probably the most popular and the lodge(never been). Mens club is fun too but expensive.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    I would pretty much echo what chessmaster said. Extras are rare in DFW. Most VIP areas are shared so don't expect privacy. You can expect high mileage 2 way contact and heavy grinding (except maybe at the lodge). If you are going during dayshift then only go to Bucks Fort Worth or Baby Dolls. Both of those are some of the best dayshifts in the country, you get the dayshift vibe with as many hot girls as nightshift at most clubs.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    Definitely go to Baby dolls. The mileage has been increasing there and it’s a fun time. Just ignore the Cubans. They are the ones who walk around with an entitled attitude saying “wanna dance” to every guy in sight. It’s a great club despite their efforts to ruin it.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Where are the dives in Dallas, Front room makeout sessions, back room FS, okay to walk a girl out the front door. Does Dallas have Black dives? SJG Jennifer Lopez [view link]
  • TrollWarnBot
    6 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy: san_jose_guy - commonly referred to as SJG this forum member is usually mocked or ignored, his comments should NOT be taken in any way as legitimate
  • PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    Skeets from Tacoma. When are you going? PSD from Tacoma will be there mid Nov.
  • Book Guy
    6 years ago
    Judging from my own past experience and the fact that TUSCL reviews indicate that not much has changed, I would suggest that your best option in Dallas would be to travel to Houston.
  • skeets35
    6 years ago
    Will be there first week in December and staying near the airport, sound like we will miss each other by just a bit.
  • Come to my house I live there I will dance on u
  • bruno0639
    6 years ago
    Nicole... I’m on my way.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    Well you’re welcome to visit me in WA, I’m in the office today and tomorrow. :)
  • skeets35
    6 years ago
    Thanks for the offer, I used to be a regular at the Lakewood Vu, but it got so bad that I stopped going about two years ago. Shame, I have had some real fun over the years there, or with the ladies at nearby bars. Hope the place is better, might be worth a return trip, but when dances started moving to $30, I wanted good value for my money and Vu was filled with air dancers, no touchy girls, and beginners.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion