tuscl

He said: "But regardless of that..Why would i be spending time trying to argue t

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
What do u guys think ?

13 comments

• BoringLoser
    6 years ago
    Either I’m drunk or this makes no sense
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    What the hell are you talking about?
  • BoringLoser
    6 years ago
    Yeah now I’m more drunk and I still know it makes no sense
  • Dblednmike
    6 years ago
    Basically he’s saying that guys aren’t willing to put in much of an effort just for a cup of coffee, when they can just lie and say what a girl wants to get laid.

That’s probably true for a lot of guys, low hanging fruit is convenient.

There is a stage in most men’s lives when they just want to get laid. Some guys get bored with that, especially if they’ve been pretty successful in finding NSA sex easily. Then they start looking for something more. A challenge or emotions will usually bump it up to the next level.
  • rossl
    6 years ago
    I think.... based on her past body of work, that she does love to argue.
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    "Some guys get bored with that, especially if they’ve been pretty successful in finding NSA sex easily. Then they start looking for something more. A challenge or emotions will usually bump it up to the next level."

I suppose this could be true. Not seeing a lot of demand for that on the TUSCL boards, tho.
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    Maybe georgmicrodong is going psycho over Nicole1994!

Watch out Nicole1994. There is a weirdo that’s proud to have a tiny dick that wants to toolbox murder you. Remember, being toolbox murdered by a guy with a tiny dick = not brilliant!
  • Rossl likes to argue too........................
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    What even? He sounds dumb although I am confused just reading this.

Why not just use men till u find a mr right if ever? Whatever way you wanna use them I mean. For me it's to go out and do fun shit for free and of course get cash money- no sed involved. Just cut them off when they get too needy.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Sex* lmfao and. Nice 1 blah
  • Dblednmike
    6 years ago
    No small dick dude us going to get close to hurting my honey bunny!!!

Dude better step the fuck back.
  • @ Mike

Xoxxoxo
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    200 miles isn't that big of a deal. That's like 3 or 4 hours away. He's trying to sell his sincerity by telling you what he's willing to do. OK he'll travel 4 hours to see you in hopes that you appreciate it and sleep with him.

Never trust a guy who bases his relation to you on what he would do. Base it on what he does, has done and how he makes you feel while doing it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion