tuscl

I sent him a pic of me bc he asked for it..it was the pic in my avatar..he told

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
Ok

14 comments

• MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Crickets...
  • I told him.he was a fuck boy for telling g me my pic made him hard when I just met him, I didn't call.him that 4 getting hard.he could have kept that comment to him.self .

Men of tuscl, who do u agree with? Lol
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Crickets...
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Every post you make makes me happier than ever that I am old and not young. Compared to young women of prior generations you would come across as 7.
  • Dblednmike
    6 years ago
    Dickhead!!!
    Making such crude comments to my TUSCL wife like that.

For those that don’t know how to negotiate this situation. The proper response when just barely meeting someone would have been “You look Awsome!!! Thanks for the pic.” Unless there is prior sexual/sexting history there, and even then it’s going be dependent on the person.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Your discussion topic is rejected because the opening discussion topic is not long enough.
  • txtittyspice
    6 years ago
    Yeah screw those fuck boys! It’s better to give blow jobs to the men on the senate floor!
  • I know. But I feel like the fact that he got offended that I called him a fuck boy shows that he doesnt think he is a fuck boy , and nor does he wanna be.lol.
  • txtittyspice
    6 years ago
    ‘WHAT?” my head spuin. I could not believe it. “B’Loody Mary are u a PREP?”

“NOOOO!NOOOO!” She laughed. “I found some cool goffic stores near Hogwarts that’s all.”

“Hu told u abut them” I askd sure it would be Drako or Diabolo or Vampire(don’t even SAY that nam to me!). Or me.

“Dumblydore.” She sed. “Let me just call our broms.”

“OMFFG DUMBLYDORE?” I asked quietly.

“Yah I saw the map for Hogsmeade on his desk.” She told me. “Come on let’s go.”

We were going in a few punkgoff stores SPECIALLY for the concerts in Hogsmeade. The salesperson was OMG HOTTER THAN GERARD EXCEPT NOT CAUSE THAT’S IMPOSSIBLE and he gave me a few dresses. “We only have these for da real goffs.”

“Da real goffs?” Me and B’Loody Mary asked.

“Yah u wouldn’t believe how many posers ther are in this town man! Yesterday loopin and snap tried to buy a goffic camera pouch.” He shook his head. “I dint even no they had a camera.”

“OMFG NO THEIR GONNA SPY ON ME AGAIN!” I cried, running out of the changing room wearing a long black dress with lots of red tulle coming out and very low-cut with a huge slit.

“Oh my satan you have to buy that outfit” The salesperson said.

“Yeah it looks totlly hot.” said B’Loody Mary.

“You know what I am gona give it to you free cause u look really hot in that utfit. Hey are you gonna be at the concert tonight?” he asked.
    “Yeah I am actually.” I looked back at him. “Hey BTW my name’s ebondy dark’ness dementia TARA way what’s yours?”

“Tom Rid.” He said and ran a hand through his black-dyed hair. “maybe I’ll see you there tonight.”

“Yeah I don’t think so cause I am going there with my bf drako you sick perv!” I yelled angrily, but before he could beg me to go with him, Hargrid flew in on his black broom looking worried. “OMFG EBONDY U NEED OT GET BACK INTO THE CASTLE NOW!”

• BoringLoser
    6 years ago
    What is going on here?
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    "What is going on here?"

Lurking is a thing.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    He shouldn't have said it makes him hard. There are much smoother ways to go about it. He could have said he loves the pic coz every one of your curves is a work of art.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Well your current avatar does look a lot better than the last one that showed your flat ass... and at least you aren't showing that hideous face anymore... so you seem to be learning. Good job!
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    She doesn't look bad to me :x
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion