tuscl

Funny night / Whos got stories ?

BN1ce
New York
Tuesday, October 30, 2018 9:47 AM
Decided to swing thru my usual spot last night , even though at first I was dead set on some new scenery. If it ain’t broke don’t fix it I guess. When I got there the owner was in the middle of arguing with/kicking out a dancer right at the front door. The atmosphere was definitely tense at first, esp because he was trying to get my ATF to snitch on the other dancer and that dancer was screaming at my ATF at the top of her lungs. “Wait till I catch you in the street you dumb bitch” etc. Like a true champ she laughed it off and eventually the angry bird left and it was all good. She apparently gave a customer some liquor (it’s an all nude NYC juice bar). Usually I’m in and out of this place in 20 min but the excitement got me feeling loose. Long story short I spread the love between all my ATF’s friends trying out dances with them and buying drinks etc . I then ended the night with round 2 with my atf, cuz she takes care of me like none other. It was a fun night all the girls were laughing, cool to see a bad situation turn around. Any one else have any out of the ordinary club stories?

13 comments

• BN1ce
    6 years ago
    yup, granted I came in halfway thru so who knows what really happened
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Buying juice drinks, that’s right up DC9428’s alley.
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    Two dancers once got into a fight at my local club because one of them stole from the other. Security had to come in and break it up. It was quite entertaining to watch
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    I asked the pretty dancer I was sitting with if she wanted a drink. She just wanted water because she didn't drink and wasn't old enough. I asked her when she would be old enough and she said 3 years from a week ago Saturday. She had danced for 8 of the 9 days she had been 18.
  • Iam4u2screw
    6 years ago
    Skibum, now that is great work ethic and a lot of ambition. Already striving to establish her career at such a young age. Hope you took care of the budding capitalist.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    I did. She was exceptional. It is rare that a woman can wear an outfit so small that it would easily fit on a postcard. rarer that a woman with so little experience would provide such a wonderfully filthy dance.
  • maho
    6 years ago
    Funny club story from Monday night? I have one - was in Detroit in VIP last night when vice entered the building. Chaotic scene with everyone trying to get out. Got out in the nick of time, but not cool.
  • strippercutie404
    6 years ago
    I gave a dance to a guy last Friday who decided to take some molly after closing a business deal and came to the club. He was obsessed with my hair! It was funny! He was brushing it, stroking it, running his hands through it, he actually spent more time on my hair than my boobs.
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    Damn, SC, they always say, "Don't do drugs!" Now I know why.... ;-)
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    "Chaotic scene with everyone trying to get out. Got out in the nick of time, but not cool." The cops in Detroit let people make a run for it when they bust into a club? That's pretty sporting. Every raid I've ever seen the place was locked down.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Many years ago at the Memphis Platinum Plus. I am in the club during a bust: They came in. 4 of them dressed like bikers. They made a sweep of the main room and then headed for the couch room. It was not until the DJ announced that the couch room was temporarily closed UFN. Drinks were buy one get one free. The couch room was closed for 1 hour and 15 minutes. Many customers left but I stayed. 50 dancers and customers got ticketed. I get my first BBBJ in a strip club: After the cops left, I met Angel. A cute petite thing in a pink dress like Tinkerbell. We went to the couch room. She asked "what are your rules?" I replied "I don't have any. What are yours?" She relied "I don't have any either". Do you know what was under that pink dress? NOTHING! She got my dick out and was stroking the hell out of him. I asked "Isn't your hand getting tired?" She responded "YES" and then her head went into my lap. She swolled and did not ask for a tip. All I could think of was, I just got a BJ in a club that was just raided by the cops 90 minutes ago.
  • maho
    6 years ago
    "Chaotic scene with everyone trying to get out. Got out in the nick of time, but not cool." Wallanon, the comment above was in regards to getting out of VIP in the nick of time before the vice were present. Not exactly sure what you were thinking or imagining, but if you thought that meant people running out of the club then all I can really say is LOL.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion