tuscl

Cheap and Nasty Strip Clubs

In search of clubs that are very high mileage at very low cost ($10 or even $5 per dance). OK, this may seem like an impossible request, but I will make concessions. Don't need any lookers, willing to go older, chubbier, however skanky it takes to get some lusty dances. Also, OK with places that aren't upscale as long as they are safe and reasonably clean. I will throw out some as guides: Hip Huggers in Kokomo, John's HotSpot near Ann Arbor (now closed), some AA clubs in Miami, Fare East in Dallas. Any ideas? Love to travel for new and exciting "budget" adventures.

29 comments

• blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    I've heard inner room in cocoa beach is that way from many sources.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    This is all in Flagooner’s wheelhouse, he’s a cheap bastard and he’s also on social security!!!!
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ and you forgot to mention, he only likes the fruitcup girl.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    大聲笑
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Inner Room cabaret - Cocoa Beach. Outer Space Club in Philly. Take a rental car and make sure your will is up to date.
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    Follies Atlanta is as cheap as you can get to grope beautiful bodies $10. And TJHK.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Sounds like my kind of clubbing. You mentioned Hip Hugger in Kokomo. I loved that place when I spent a summer in Indiana about 15 years ago.

As stated, Inner Room hits the criteria and it's my go to club.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I've never been to Bogat's or Follie's. Would those qualify?
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    Dollies Washington Park IL is a down and dirty, cheap and sleazy place
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Bogarts and Henry 8 would definitely quality. Willing to be Rech is at one of them as I type this.
  • ime
    6 years ago
    Follies would def qualify
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Vic's and Paradizio in Irvington, NJ (black clubs) - $10 good-mileage dances and cheap extras - other Irvington clubs are also cheap/high-mileage (e.g. Bottoms Up; etc).

Cabaret Go-Go in Paterson, NJ - Dominican chicks - $70 full-service

Starz and King Henry VIII in Gardena, CA - black clubs - dances are $17 and good-mileage and extras are cheap at KH8

Houston - Gold Diggers - black club ($10 good-mileage dances; not sure about extras but may be available)

Atlanta - Follies (mixed club on dayshift; mostly AA at night) - $10 full-nude dances - affordable VIP - probably the best value in the US

Atlanta - Blaze, Pin Ups, Babes ($5/dance black clubs; extras are kinda hit or miss); Strokers in Clarkston, GA ($10/dance AA club but no extras; $5 dances on dayshift everyday, and all day Mo and I believe Tu also) - The Office (all black $5/dance and cheap extras)

Miami - black clubs like The Body Club, Climaxxx, The Office, Mint Lounge, are $5/dance and extras from some dancers - The Trap Lounge is $10/dance black club w/ heavy-extras from pretty-much every dancer
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^ Papi is the man to listen to!

SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Ohio - not too-familiar but "Ole Glory Daze" in Akron and "Palace in the Pines" in Lowellville I believe are cheap w/ high-mileage
  • fla_funmeister
    6 years ago
    Leather and Lace South in Charlotte - Used to be $5, not sure if they are $10 now.
    Gentlemen's Club in Charlotte - $10
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I’m surprised Cashman and NJBalla never mentioned anything yet.
  • Electronman
    6 years ago
    Bogarts and Henry VIII N in Inkster, MI, just north of the Detroit airport and Henry VIII S, in Southgate, MI (south of the Detroit airport). You can also go a bit more upscale in this area with several other clubs within easy driving distance of the airport: Landing Strip, BT's Dearborn, Cricket and Subis.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Cheap and Nasty clubs are where front room makeout sessions, back room FS, and walking a girl out the front door are the most likely.

Even though this area is very tame, all of the above has happened, and we have had underground venues where such was not uncommon.

SJG
  • Dakru
    6 years ago
    MProspero, since I see you are from the general Akron area, ... I, too, like the $5 clubs. Not into Hush or Diamonds.
    I like to go to Lusty's Adventures and Lucky Corner. Save for 1 or 2 times, every girl I've had do bar dances has been worth the $5. Most do some level of stick shifting. If you go to Lucky Corner, you will probably find a good selection of ladies almost any time. Same for Lusty's, though the ladies tend to think out after midnight. Since I work afternoons, going in the mornings is usually better for me. You won't be disappointed with either of them.

Same goes for Dreamer's Girls over on South St. (Club 137). The day time is the time to go there. Going in the evening brings out a different set of dancers and customers. I try to avoid it at night, but during the day, it's a working man's place. Lot of contractors (plumbers, carpenters, etc. ).

I see you found Desiree's, too. I just went there for the first time this past weekend. Sunday night. Had a FABULOUS dance from a little blonde lady with some great nipples and a fabulously squeezable butt. Dances on the floor are $5, but I paid her $10 per because I thoroughly enjoyed myself. She was the only one working and there were just 4 customers, including myself. If you know Akron, when I say I live a couple of blocks from Goodyear park and I'm going to make it a point to go there, you'll understand how highly I rate that little lady (of course, I never got her name!!!). [For everyone else, I live on the far East side of town. Desiree's is in the far south west corner, in another city, from where I live.]
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    yeeeahh i love dem nasty hoes! sometimes them bitches be even nastier than me!
  • Estafador
    6 years ago
    Why not just have sex with a street whore. Cheapest thing on the market. Get your sick sucked for the cost of a drink (depending on your region)
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    Doesn't the cost of travel wipe out the savings from cheap lappers?
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    Papi hit the nail on the head. At Vics you can have a girl dance on you at the bar for $10 a song while are fingering her with one hand,
    and sipping a drink with the other while the both of your are holding side conversations. It's great for the novelty experience but not the place you want to be a regular at. My last visit I was greeted by a guy taking a piss in front of the entrance to only see him walk inside 2 minutes afterwards. I guess he preferred the street over the restroom.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    here's a girl I banged at vics during my last visit. While she's not a victoria's secret model by any stretch of imagination she at least attempts to keep her body in check. The other girls look like train wrecks.

https://www.instagram.com/caprice.g_/?hl…
  • LostinFLA
    6 years ago
    Balla, she looks like fun
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    Yeah usually I hold off on posting girls info, but she's been eager to make more money and she's also exhibiting at exxxotica this weekend. Im sure new "Customers" will be welcome by her. You can't miss her. I think she's the tallest dancer i've come across in the tri state area.
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    Damn, Balla, you go hard. That chick looks like a lot to handle.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    Funny thing is she gave one of the most graceful "dances" ive had. I guess at her height and size she knew the proper motions without hurting me. In contrast I've had spinner girls who left me sore the day after because they kept slamming me into chair.
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    No doubt. There's been a few 6 footers I've given a go with out of curiosity (or just to be nice) and been surprised at how good the experience was. If it goes much past dances I still prefer girls that are a little easier to maneuver.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion