tuscl

Do strippers have good and bad boob days?

Monday, October 29, 2018 12:18 PM
You know, kind of like good and bad hair days. I don't generally notice this in a short period of time, say a few weeks or less, but sometimes i'll see a dancer a few months later and her boobs will either look significantly better or worse. Now, i know there are a plethora of factors that could cause this. Weight gain or loss, or even muscle gain or loss, hormones (birth control or pregnancy), supposedly ovulation and menstrual cycles has an effect as well, lactating/nursing breasts definitely has an effect, particularly the nipples. And of course having a baby. I'm also generally describing natural breasts although fake ones are also affected albeit not as much. But sometimes, none of these mentioned factors seem to be in play and then i'm a bit intrigued. Anyone else notice this?

14 comments

• flagooner
    6 years ago
    Bad boobs? Homo
  • @ flag whays wrong with being a "homo" ?

SMH
  • txtittyspice
    6 years ago
    “@ flag whays wrong with being a "homo" ?

SMH”

Nicole now pretends to care about gay issues because she has a sassy gay friend on this board.

• steeldog65
    6 years ago
    Some boobs are better than others, but in general, all boobs are good boobs.
  • loper
    6 years ago
    nice one, Che
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Sometimes they seem to have water accumulation and size increase when PMS. But sometimes they also get tender titties.

SJG
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    Their body changes weekly, boobs, ass, smoothness of the skin, etc. Being in TJHK I've inspected countless beauties up close, well, in bed, and noticed this.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^^^^ TUSCL's Boob Expert!

SJG
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Hm, nothing I personally really noticed.

As for being more or less bloated in general, yes.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Shitty boob day, That will be the day I stop clubbin.

I love those pancake flapper tittys
  • Eve
    6 years ago
    Boobs? Not really, no. The closest thing to a bad boob day I can say is just wearing a top or dress that doesn't flatter their shape or just all out hides them.

On the other hand... I can say I feel as though I've had bad ass days. (not a pun)
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    idk but they do have sum bad twerking days!
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    My boobs always be 1000%

The donkeys love them too
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion