tuscl

Married couples first time at a strip club

OneLove
Pennsylvania
Hello, my husband and I are looking to go to a strip club. My idea. I’m kind of nervous but really excited to go. I’m pretty much down for anything. We have been together for a really long time and have discussed going for a while now. I’m wondering how I should act and what limits I should put on him. Only two things I may get insecure about is I’m a little bit over weight and I do not have any tattoos. He’s totally into girls with tattoos. I’m obessed with blondes. So I’m not sure how we will handle this. I wouldn’t consider my self bi sexual. I just get really turned on with another girl with my husband and I. I really want to know how private rooms work. If things go smoothly I want to get a private room. Not sure what’s going to go on. But what if my husband and I just wanted to have sex after a private dance. We live about and hour from our local strip club. I couldn’t imagine driving home after it would killl the vibe. Any suggestions would be awesome. We’re very open minded.

22 comments

• shailynn
    6 years ago
    Juice has a van about 10 minutes from the club, he said you can stop by and you hubby can watch you and him have sex. BTW Juice is a blonde, but more sandy blonde than bleach.
  • OneLove
    6 years ago
    If this site for a particular strip club? I’m looking for the stripper to watch? But just get a lap dance she leaves and we have sex. Is it allowed in private rooms? How would we do it?
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    Honestly, I think these are questions you should be discussing with your husband. Once you actually do it its not something you can take back. I personally stay away from couples and have turned them down cos I know jealousy and awkwardness come into play at some point.

As far as VIP room action goes. That really depends on the club. I know many clubs don't allow women in them and definitely not couples. You have to find clubs that allow it and it can even vary at one club given the manager when you go.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    Honestly, I think these are questions you should be discussing with your husband. Once you actually do it its not something you can take back. I personally stay away from couples and have turned them down cos I know jealousy and awkwardness come into play at some point.

As far as VIP room action goes. That really depends on the club. I know many clubs don't allow women in them and definitely not couples. You have to find clubs that allow it and it can even vary at one club given the manager when you go.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    ^^* you’re an idiot, several clubs will let couples into VIP rooms
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    Ugh not ones Ive worked at
  • PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    ^^
  • OneLove
    6 years ago
    If this site for a particular strip club? I’m looking for the stripper to watch? But just get a lap dance she leaves and we have sex. Is it allowed in private rooms? How would we do it?
  • OneLove
    6 years ago
    Im really not jealous! I may get a little bit insecure. But this is something I totally want. We have talked about it. He obviously down for whatever. We just know no sex. But if we’re in the room and I’m okay at that time with him getting touched I’m very I know what I want type of person I’ll let him.
  • jsully63
    6 years ago
    My wife and I go to clubs together frequently and really enjoy it. It can be a great experience for your relationship as long as you both approach it with an open mind and you discuss ahead of time what you are both comfortable with
    Your physical appearance really doesn’t matter. If your paying a dancer to entertain you she shouldn’t be judge mental of your appearance. If she is she’s not going to make much money and money is all the dancers really care about. Just be clean and and we’ll dressed and respectful of your entertainer
    What goes on in a private room really depends on the club and their rules. It can be anything from an air dance with minimal contact to full on sex with your entertainer. And if extras are offered expect to pay for them. Most clubs will fall somewhere in between with two way contact between you and the dancer. This is probably a good way for you to get started. Take it slow and enjoy the ride. As far as you and your husband having sex in the room again it depends on what the club allows. Overall I’d say most don’t allow it but my wife and I have had sex in a CR room in Providence clubs but closer to home in Boston you can’t away with it. Read the reviews here of the club you want to go to and that should give you and idea of what to expect. You may won’t to consider booking a room in a nearby hotel. My wife is the same way after visits a club. She’s ready the minute we leave as well.

Remember some dancers are hesitant to perform for couples as many girls who come with their guy suddenly get jealous of their guy getting contact with another naked women. You don’t sound that way from your post but remember the dancer doesn’t know you so try to give a positive vibe.
  • jsully63
    6 years ago
    Trap baby my wife and I have been to CR room in many clubs. Nobody has ever refused us.
  • OneLove
    6 years ago
    Would we be obligated to leave the room right after the stripper
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    ^^^ yep I’ve never seen a club that lets a customer hang in a VIP room without a stripper present.
  • OneLove
    6 years ago
    That’s why I am asking i am clueless
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Why wouldn't you be asking advice from people who have gone to the clubs you plan on going to? Why would a club in Providence be relevant to one in Pennsylvania?
  • txtittyspice
    6 years ago
    ^Skibum is married and a swinger. He’s a good person to answer this question about married people strip clubbing together.

Unlike txtitty who is a gay stalker.

As for the OP, decide together what is wanted. If you want to just fuck together, without the dancer, then pay her and send her on her way early.
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    Most clubs let couples in the back rooms but you can’t fuck your husband in there unless maybe it’s a really heavy extras club and you pay the girl her hourly vip rate to hang out in there while you mess around. You can’t just stay in there by yourselves and get it on, it’s not a swingers club.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    Jsully gave you some goods advice. But the answers to your questions are very club specific. So if you told us the club you are going to we could give you much more specific advice. I understand that you want to be anonymous but just identifying the club doesn’t really disclose anything of substance. Identifying even the city could also help.
  • OneLove
    6 years ago
    I’m sorry I looked up a forum on fb didn’t realize it was in Canada. I wanted something discrete. I’m going to Kandys in Waterford PA if that helps. Want to keep my business private. Thanks for everyone that answered nicely...
  • OneLove
    6 years ago
    Any girls that can answer any my questions are very welcomed. I would love men responses as well. But I want to be pre pared for new territory! No we at the moment are not looking for a swingers party. Just want to move slowly into all of this.
  • lopaw
    6 years ago
    I'm a female clubber but I don't club as part of a couple. I don't think my advice would apply since couples are a completely different dynamic. Sorry.

Maybe nicespice has some suggestions? She's a cool dancer with good posts here.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    ^Oh, thanks lopaw. I appreciate it. :)

At the clubs I’ve worked at, the VIPs were all places the customers could technically get with or without a dancer. (Since those were two separate charges.) The dancer would negotiate her own price for her time.

A customers renting out their own area for themselves without a dancer was uncommon, but not unheard of. (But even then, they would usually invite the dancers to them as they pleased.)

Glancing at Kandy’s reviews, it seems like a midscale byob club. So maybe they would be more laid back about it? But I’m unfamiliar with that club.

My best suggestion would be to go in hoping for action with your husband and yourself, but to not *expect* it. Worst case scenario, there’s always the club parking lot. :)

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion