tuscl

Stripper social media observations

aham5
I've got a bad feeling about this.
Monday, October 29, 2018 10:03 AM
Strippers love cats. Especially the hot ones that don't have kids yet. A small percentage have dogs, mostly pitbulls or rottweiler.

Strippers post videos of themselves taking shots of alcohol until they turn 21. Then they just show their weed supply.

The average stripper breaks or loses their cell phone 2 times per year.

White strippers are the only people that can call their boyfriend(s) n****. Usually these are the same 21-29 year old girls that are also posting their weed pictures.

Some strippers aren't smart enough to have a second Instagram or snap account and use their real name. It takes a special kind of stupid to leave your location visible to everyone on snap map.

6 comments

• PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    All kinds of people do all kinds of jobs.

Some strippers have no kids.

Some strippers have no pets.

Some strippers post videos of themselves traveling the world.

Some strippers don’t do any drugs.

Some strippers are so smart that they have a second college degree.

It takes a special kind of stupid to think that all strippers are the same.

All kinds of people do all kinds of jobs.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    My first instinct is to point out that the kind of stripper to allow a customer social media access (that isn’t specifically a work related one) would be a specific kind. The kind that TUSCL men would enjoy and dancers would not. :p

But on the other hand, the pet thing in matches my observation. Except pets seem to be evenly divided between dogs and cats and there are different breeds.

But on the other hand, another dancer mostly is showing her fashion line. Or promoting Herbalife. Or something else that isn’t related to showing a wild party lifestyle.

I’ll be interested in reading what others have to say about this.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Sorry to the 2 strippers posting above but Aham is pretty damn accurate, and it doesn’t matter if the stripper is making $30k a year or $120k a year his observations tie in with all income levels.

There is one exception, I know some strippers who have shared their personal Instagram with me and it’s photos of their kids, totally normal stuff, judging by their accounts you couldn’t tell if the hottie in the photos was a stripper or an elementary school teacher. There are normal ones out there as Pinksugardoll mentioned, I just don’t personally run into them very often.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    Having a social media profile with a party girl persona is just a good marketing strategy. They try to live up to the stereotypes cos that's what most guys want. They want a girl who is fun, unpredictable, naughty and up for anything.

I know girls with profiles like that who have private profiles where its all about their man and kids or pet.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    ^I kinda have to agree there although I don't partake. But I've seen it enough
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    “My first instinct is to point out that the kind of stripper to allow a customer social media access (that isn’t specifically a work related one) would be a specific kind. The kind that TUSCL men would enjoy and dancers would not. :p”

Nailed it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion