Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Is it socially acceptable for females to be rapey???

blahblahblah23

>:( 🧚🏼‍♀️💃🏼 busy being a "psycho bitch" 🤣

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Carry on you dirty old bastards

Replies (17)Latest

Profile picture for doctorevil
doctorevil
•

Only if they’re hot.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Yeah no guy is gonna complain about that as long as the girl is a hard 5 or better. Actually strongly encouraged if the girl is a soft 7 or better.

For Juice and Bavarian, the floor is much lower, soft 3.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

If the girl is a soft 3 - and she’s a taker - it’s all good!

Regardless of the rating - if she’s lubing her strap on - I’m not interested - even if she buys me a glass of Chardonnay!

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Is it acceptable for anyone with an IQ over 14 to use idiot language like Rapey? How fucking retarded.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

LOL

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Smashing blahblah’s like button.

That being said, I do know somebody who told me that as a kid, lost his virginity to his babysitter. Age 10 vs 16. She fed him viagra

Profile picture for blahblahblah23
blahblahblah23
•

Aw skibum has a giant dildo up his ass from a rapey female and it hurts so he's cranky

Profile picture for blahblahblah23
blahblahblah23
•

Ok that isn't what I meant nice spice and that is way beyond fucked up.

I'm just entertaining myself on here

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Skibum609 is correct! There’s no reason to use that word -

Profile picture for blahblahblah23
blahblahblah23
•

I love that word, it's so retarded it's great, sorta like that fanfiction nice spice kept posting here till I decided to go find it hahaha

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

I think that word is stupid as well. Mostly because I’ve heard it most often used by women to describe guys who stare at you too often at a nightclub and the like. (Or any other behavior that is at best annoying but non-threatening)

It trivializes actual rape in my opinion.

But it’s a great word to use for trolling purposes. xD smash that like button.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

I still don't understand why anyone would troll on these boards.

¯_(ツ)_/¯

Profile picture for txtittyspice
txtittyspice
•

^LOL

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

大聲笑

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Drapey on tuscl=brilliant

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Rapey dam auto correcr

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

"Aw skibum has a giant dildo up his ass from a rapey female and it hurts so he's cranky"

^^^brilliant

Smashing that like button

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement