tuscl

What is a txtittyspice?

blahblahblah23
>:( 🧚🏼‍♀️💃🏼 busy being a "psycho bitch" 🤣
Where can I get one of those? What does it taste like? Sounds exotic. Do they grow on trees? Can I get it at Wally World???

16 comments

• nicespice
    6 years ago
    I happen to know this txtittyspice person did actually go to Wally World to buy fabric paint today.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    For the San Antonio weird nipple pasty laws? I just don't get that place and okc. Full bottoms and pasties, the fuck? >:(
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Well on the plus side, thanks to these bullshit rules, extras never happen in this city.*

*Yes, I was being sarcastic.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Oh man that's gotta be rough.

I mean shit if I go as a customer I wanna see more! I haven't gone as a customer to these places any time recently though, but just saying.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    its the smell coming from titty fags ass after some fags run a train on him
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    20fag is also known to have it, along with DC, Subraman, GACA and a few others
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Lol
  • txtittyspice
    6 years ago
    “its the smell coming from titty fags ass after some fags run a train on him”

“20fag is also known to have it, along with DC, Subraman, GACA and a few others”

That would get you hot and bothered, wouldn’t it? I admit, at first I believed you two were different accounts.

BUT I noticed txtittyfag got more quiet after we have been going after him, and Trapbaby arrived soon after.

And Trapbaby got more quiet after we have been going after him, and you arrived soon after.

This timing keeps getting too convenient. There’s still the off chance it’s wrong of course, like all troll hunting. But the chances keep going up and up, RomanticLover.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    txttyspice is TUSCL's Columbo, but she has a boner inducing body.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    ^^^The pic is great!
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    You're the trolls. Accusing me of being different accounts because you don't like what I say just shows how weak you are. Now hurry and switch accounts. Stop projecting bitch
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    You're the trolls. Accusing me of being different accounts because you don't like what I say just shows how weak you are. Now hurry and switch accounts. Stop projecting bitch
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    txtittyspice i love u bb <3
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Does tittyspice taste like milk?
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I don’t know anything about txtittyspice - but I like her avatar. Nice tits - definitely worthy of mention in her username.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    txttyspice sounds twice as nice smashing that spice button baby
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion