tuscl

Who is editing my old reviews?

goldmongerATL
The Square Above Charlie Weaver
someone mentioned a dancer from years ago that I knew I had also mentioned, but not by name. So, I searched my old reviews on a club. I did find where i had mentioned the girl in question but not by name. these are reviews 4-5 years ago before you put titles on reviews.

In my search back, I found a couple of old reviews that now have a title that is a dancer's name. I did not do that. In the review I would mention the girl as J******. That old review now has the title "Jewel"! I found two or three like that. One of them doesn't even have the right name for the dancer.

So someone rightly or wrongly figured out what dancer I was talking about and somehow added her actual name as the title of my review.

WTF?

8 comments

• shailynn
    6 years ago
    you may want to send an email to the IT department head, Rech.

[email protected]
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Or use the edit button and change it back. Has this become wikiTUSCL?
  • bubba267
    6 years ago
    Could artificial intelligence have replaced the characters with actual letters?
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I think older reviews w/o a title got a title automatically added to them when Founder did upgrades a while back - it looks like the auto title would be a snippet of text from the review
  • goldmongerATL
    6 years ago
    But I showed the name as J***** in the review body. Why would I list the full name in the title? Going to work with Founder on it.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    So was the name that was put in the actual name or just a random name?
  • goldmongerATL
    6 years ago
    Happened twice. One was correct but the other was not even the right name.
  • goldmongerATL
    6 years ago
    Folks familiar with the club could make an educated guess (or PM me) as to the actual name. Like I said, one wasn't even right.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion