Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Who is editing my old reviews?

goldmongerATL
goldmongerATLVIP221186

The Square Above Charlie Weaver

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

someone mentioned a dancer from years ago that I knew I had also mentioned, but not by name. So, I searched my old reviews on a club. I did find where i had mentioned the girl in question but not by name. these are reviews 4-5 years ago before you put titles on reviews.

In my search back, I found a couple of old reviews that now have a title that is a dancer's name. I did not do that. In the review I would mention the girl as J******. That old review now has the title "Jewel"! I found two or three like that. One of them doesn't even have the right name for the dancer.

So someone rightly or wrongly figured out what dancer I was talking about and somehow added her actual name as the title of my review.

WTF?

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•
Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Or use the edit button and change it back. Has this become wikiTUSCL?

Profile picture for bubba267
bubba267
•

Could artificial intelligence have replaced the characters with actual letters?

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I think older reviews w/o a title got a title automatically added to them when Founder did upgrades a while back - it looks like the auto title would be a snippet of text from the review

Profile picture for goldmongerATL
goldmongerATL
•

But I showed the name as J***** in the review body. Why would I list the full name in the title? Going to work with Founder on it.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

So was the name that was put in the actual name or just a random name?

Profile picture for goldmongerATL
goldmongerATL
•

Happened twice. One was correct but the other was not even the right name.

Profile picture for goldmongerATL
goldmongerATL
•

Folks familiar with the club could make an educated guess (or PM me) as to the actual name. Like I said, one wasn't even right.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement