tuscl

ATF breath smelled like latex

NJBalla
New York
I must be on a bad streak or more observant, but when starting a DFK session with my ATF tonight her breath reeked of latex. This is a first for me as the clubs where I DFK girls dont offer extras beyond HJ while the clubs where i do get extras I refrain from kissing the girls. This is the first time Ive encountered this smell/taste so perhaps Im off.

The funny thing was while I know she "entertains" other guys before me what saddened me was that she never has offered me anything other than a very sensual HJ and DFK session. I'll have to push the boundaries on my next visit. Has anyone encountered this aroma?

20 comments

• Dblednmike
    6 years ago
    At least it didn’t smell like cock....
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    Don’t worry about it NJ, this has happened to me many times with former girlfriends and there was a logical explantion. They all said they just finished washing dishes with latex gloves on and used their mouth to remove said gloves when done. So no need to fret.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    Thats a good explanation. The one I was going with is she might have a habit of sucking dildos in the backroom. Im told girls sometimes put condoms on dildos to make cleaning easier. The things we do to make it easier to sleep at night...
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    I think the more pressing question is why are you frequenting a hooker
  • Corvus
    6 years ago
    Sounds to me like she had just finished giving a covered BJ to someone else before kissing you.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^sounds like jealousy to me, sorry nobody is paying attention to your feeble attention whoring, keep at though, maybe you’ll be able to hear the sound of one hand clapping.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    You should tell your ATF to start giving bare back BJ's. It will improved her breath and she'll make more money. :)
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^你是狒狒和驢之間的交叉
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    It opens a door for you. Now you know the truth, and you can exploit it to your benefit.

It’s good that she’s safe with her cock sucking too.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    .maybe she was chewing on some bad gum
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    I’m a camgirl and have never heard of putting a condom on a dildo to suck it because it’s “easier to clean” lol I’m guessing that explanation for condom breath came from a dancer and not a customer?
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    @April I googled "latex breath" when I got home. Interestingly its a question many men have but its usually about thier wives. Ive seen a lot of questions to why a wife's breath or vagina smelled like latex when the husband never uses condoms. The top answers was that she was cheating, puts condoms on her dildos, or might give off different aromas when its that time of the month. I have seen camgirls use condoms on dildos. See link below. To be honest I find her DFK and HJ skills to be far better than FS and BJ sessions I've had. Girls who only offer FS and BJ can be very mechanical.

https://www.xvideos.com/video33513101/co…
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    The only drawback is girls who like to DFK do that with everyone. While we get into discussions about the benefit of a front room make out session I am always skeeved by girls who do that with other guys and expect me to DFK them shortly afterwards. Thats why im a strong proponent of arriving very early in a girls shift.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    "The only drawback is girls who like to DFK do that with everyone."

But when she fucks you, you're the only one.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i wore a Trojan ultra thin lubricated condom while fuckin her... then daty... ohhh.... that was nasty tasting.
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    Weird, I have never heard of that unless you’re sharing toys with a partner. Either way I think it’s good she stays clean/safe if it is from condoms. I know it’s mostly for peace of mind to only kiss girls who “don’t do extras” but who knows what they do right before work. I’d think latex is better than bare dick but again i guess it’s a mental thing and what you don’t know (or taste) can’t kill your buzz
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    Lol! Dick breath covered with a condom.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    @April, I agree. its just one of those things that breaks whatever small sense of fantasy you have. Its like seeing your fav dancer take some guy to VIP before she makes her way over to you or her making out with some guy at the bar.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    Breath smelling like latex, that sounds like paranoia. Never encountered latex leaving behind a scent on areas of the body where other bodily fluids exist.

I.e., genitals=other bodily fluids=no scent of latex left behind; hands=no bodily fluids=scent of latex left behind. Never heard of someone having a mouth smelling of latex.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ If you were an inanimate object, you’d be a participation trophy.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion