tuscl

Regrettably I lost a number

steeldog65
I swear, it's just shrinkage due the cold
Didn't get to fly out of San Diego until nearly 11 o'clock at night. Into O'Hare, at 4:30 in the morning, went to the Hilton to get some sleep and realized I no longer have the number of the girl I knew in Chicago land area. She was always good to come over at the end of a shift and join me at my hotel. I don't even know if she still dances since I haven't seen her in about 6 months. Really sucks.

7 comments

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    If you have access to your cell phone bill online you might be able to get an older bill and find the number or if your phone auto updates to the cloud you might have it there
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Yep, looking at past call/text history online is the best bet.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    As mentioned above - check your past call history. If you delete your call logs on your cell - it may still be available through your online bills/activity.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I lost a ticket with 6 numbers. Yeah I bought that ticket in SC but can't seem to find it.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    I don't understand how you used to have her number (presumably saved in your contacts) but now you don't. You purposely erased it? Why would you ever have a stripper's # and not drop it into our contacts? I'm just trying to understand the logistics here
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    Exactly it seems not to be in my contacts anymore on my phone which is about a month old. I don't know if somehow when I transferred my contacts over I lost it but I can't find it anywhere on the phone itself or in the cloud however, the call logs did yield the number and I put it back into my contacts. Thank you
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    Exactly it seems not to be in my contacts anymore on my phone which is about a month old. I don't know if somehow when I transferred my contacts over I lost it but I can't find it anywhere on the phone itself or in the cloud however, the call logs did yield the number and I put it back into my contacts. Thank you
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion