tuscl

As a guy, how do you tell whether a stripper is a lesbian?

Any clues?

31 comments

• jackslash
    6 years ago
    She eats a lot of pussy.
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    For me, when my ATF asked for $'s to tip other dancers.
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    Hitler had a wife didn't he? I don't think he was a virgin. Even if he was a virgin, I'm sure he has other accomplishments that can compensate for that...like conquering Europe and starting a genocide
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    Man it must've been super stressful if he did. If I were him I wouldn't be able to enjoy sex knowing the Soviets were coming
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Back to the OP. As a guy that loves 3-somes, this is a legitimate question. A menage is always more fun if the girls are into each other. As long as they are still taking care of me, I actually like the idea of having lesbian strippers.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    FFM is better then FMF, because adding in live lesbian sex is far more unique than just having 2 women. Plus, if its Sunday you can sneak out and catch part of the game while they're busy.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Very odd to post this now. The op joined about a year ago, has no comments or reviews, and this is his first post.

I’d recommend just asking her. Maybe she will answer honestly.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Why do I care?
  • lopaw
    6 years ago
    To add to gmd's comment..... Why do YOU care?
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    you can turn them upside down and look for the lesbian stamp, it's usually on the inside of their right thigh, ;)
    in other words why do you care.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    I occasionally ask if they like to have sex with women. The main purpose is usually to evaluate threesome potential.
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    It does mean something when followed up with a question! Worked with my ATF and last CF. Likely others I don't recall after 45+ years.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Q. What was Hitler’s favorite song?

A. “Mrs Braun you’ve got a lovely daughter”
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    ^His favorite sound was the screaming agony of 6 million people
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Okay so you’re getting extras from a stripper and you’re wondering if she’s a lesbian just going through the motions or she really likes sex?

I’ve had several strippers mention that they like to fool around with other girls, I almost think that is just a ploy to get a PL even more horny and just drain his wallet. Most PLs don’t want to a stripper talking about fucking another guy but they’ll listen to a stripper all night talking about lezzing out with another woman.
  • rockstar666
    6 years ago
    I think more than half fool around with girls, but that doesn't make them a lesbian. I would guess the % of true lesbians is the same as the general population, but the majority of dancers are bi.
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    we're all lesbians
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^lol
  • lopaw
    6 years ago
    "we're all lesbians"

Yeah sure..... That's what I sometimes hear in VIP just before the upsell begins ;)
  • Player11
    6 years ago
    My experienced has been mixed. Mary was going w Elaine (her personal financial manager). Both were 20, blonde, Cuban, from Miami who danced at extras club where I VIP. Both bubbly CL types. Pop ITC was 200. Did both 5 times CFS. Mary happy ending every time, great fuk - CG. Elaine a squirter got off within a minute and all left was HJ. I did Elaine otc one time “it’s too big, hurts me, and makes me bleed” she complained. She would not even finish me with a HJ “do ur self” whichswilling do itc. I was pissed but remained polite. Done w her.

Mary signature fuk Halloween 2010. I went in club and saw her sitting in really sexy Helen of Troy Halloween outfit. Went over said hi (we had been togetherb4). Feeling up in her skirt a treat, we went up to vip fuked her after stripping her on divan. It was really great she orgasmed like crazy few minutes then I exploded like crazy. One of best fuks ever had there stands out in memory. Gave her 2 bens.

Perhaps Mary a little more bi than Elaine, who knows.

Another one in 2011 a 21 yo brunette young and pretty. Fuked her on leather divan mish in CR area enjoyment room $150 pop. Pounded her like crazy got off spasm after spasm. She came too. Great
    Fuk.

I don’t care a crap what they are bi, lesbo, married, in relationship, etc. I do expect them be respectful, discreet, on Time and Happy ending. I am a hobbyist - strippers and sd site gals.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    If she finds you repulsive, that doesn't mean she's a lesbian.
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    i am impressed that player11 can type so well with his non dominant hand
  • DandyDan
    6 years ago
    Sometimes they will say something that will give it away, even if they don't flat out say it. One of the ones who eventually came out as a lesbian would openly talk about how excited girls made her. She was not into doing extras in an extras club, but she would do some of the more lesbian things they would do there, which for the club she worked at included DATY with some of the girl customers.

Of course, they could all get rainbow tattoos. One of my old favorites had one. She openly talked about her girlfriend, but that still didn't stop her from sucking cock on the job.
  • woodstock
    6 years ago
    You know they are lesbian when you have to interrupt their muff diving on stage to get some attention for your $1 tip.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    This Player11 sounds classy! Wtf is a divan? It sounds way to high end for me! Lol!
  • l00ber
    6 years ago
    When she says, "I only do this with you."
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    You know what, I've always appreciated how Player11 doesn't give a fuck what the topic is...he just wants to tell you he got his dick wet. In lots of detail. And no, I don't care about whether a dancer digs girls. Plenty of dancers who are straight will still do triples, and plenty of dancers who dig girls in their private lives will absolutely break a dude down if they're in the mood.
  • rl27
    6 years ago
    Unless you like getting dances from lesbians who cares. I have gotten as good a dance from self professed lesbian dancers, including extras, as I have had from straight dancers.
  • woodstock
    6 years ago
    If I had to guess, I would imagine that lopaw has gotten perfectly wonderful head from completely straight dancers who liked the color of her money and didn't care about the color of her bush. The same is no doubt true for some lesbian dancers expressing interest in male PLs, as @wallanon pointed out.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago

+1 for GMD's comment: "Why do I care?". So long as she performs convincingly, I don't care.
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    It's tough because most strippers will present feminine. I know the most Butch looking chick at the club has a giant black boyfriend. I know two strippers who never enjoyed dick who both are cute feminine types.

The thing about women is their sexuality is often way more of a spectrum than men. So their orientation matters a lot less.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion