tuscl

Visit to Atlanta in about 3 weeks

I’m traveling with my buddy to Atlanta to stay Thursday afternoon and leaving Monday. I’ll make a visit to a day shift at Follies I think one of the afternoon while he is tied up. Also I’m sure we will hit a club in the evening on Saturday or Sunday. If anyone has tips on time and what day I should hit Follies and other general tips for that visit or recommendations for a night visit to Follies or a different club let me know.

6 comments

• JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    Always get to Follies early, preferably just before or just after they open. And don’t take shadowcat’s seat.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Yeah. Stay outta my seat :) FYI all clubs within the Atlanta city limits are closed on Sunday. So be sure to check the club hours on their page. When I left Follies at 5PM last Sunday, there were about 20 guys waiting in line to get in. Since getting 2 citations for over crowding, they are being very cautious.
  • aham5
    6 years ago
    Which seat is yours, @shadowcat?
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    Just ask the first nude woman that you run across. They all know his seat.
  • bubba267
    6 years ago
    One added comment, for week days, Friday day shift often feels more like a night shift with dancer, customer mix and weed smoke.
  • bkkruined
    6 years ago
    Was at Follies first time on a Wednesday night, showed up around 11:00 PM.
    From the reviews / stories, sound like daytime is better. But I had a great time. No line getting in.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion