tuscl

Getting an LDK in TJ?

PaulDrake
Off again on again PL
So I am going to TJ for a hair transplant. If I am already there in TJ I might as well stop by Hong Kong to check it out and see if I can get an LDK. Options:

1. Try to find a dancer that speaks some english, then pay for an arriba and then just get an LDK?
2. Pay for LDs in the main club until I LDK?

It seems like LDs there are pretty expensive and I like the idea of having privacy so I'll probably go the arriba route. Even if it's $80-100 I don't have a problem with the cost even though I am overpaying for what I'm getting. I am not staying at hotel cascadas as the hair clinic I am going to is providing that.

12 comments

• nicespice
    6 years ago
    It seems like the Playboy Club May be a good bet. Here’s a club review:

“I have been getting more popular with the shit truck business lately and I have received more requests than I can shake my pecker at. Recently I have gone international. I had to go fix the biggest shit problem ever south of the border. You boys and girls did not fun here to hear about that though.

After some HARD long days it was time for some r and r. I was dam thirsty and I started walking down the street. I found a bar serving cold beers and margaritas. After a few beers I ordered a big ass blueberry margarita and that shit was loaded! That thing must have been blue from the vitamin v they spiked it with. Dam near half tequila too!

I left that bar fucked up and wandered around on the streets for a while with a big ass boner poking my pants and pitchin a tent! I saw this playboy bunny sign and all I could think of was the magazine stash in my sleeper back at the shit truck. I walked in with my tent pitcher boasting all his glory.

I sat down and a bar tender took my order and I soon had a fresh margarita with no blueberries. I did not need a tent that could house any more soldiers. A dancer started talking to me and asked for a drank. She has a big ass set of titties poking out of her skimpy top that could not be ignored. She was asking me what my intentions were and what I usually did in a club visit. I explained that I usually go for the $5 lapperz and I like to LDK. Before I kmew it she no problem and was taking me upstairs to a tashed lot blizzard booth. God dam, looked like someone sprayed the walls with buggars. I quickly started getting slapped around with those floppy tittys and I forgot about buggers. She rode me cowgirl HARD for several songs. She finally didmthenfinalmnut cracker”
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    No need to Arriba for an LDK at Hong Kong. Just sit in a booth and buy ficha drinks. That actually sounds pretty enjoyable. For $9, the girl will grope you better than any lap dance in the US. It lasts for about 6-7 minutes until you have to buy her another or find a different girl. OR the do have private booths for lap dances in Hong Kong also.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    Congrats on your procedure :) hope it goes great :D
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Lap dances in the private booths are $21. You can get coupons of half priced dances on their website.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Oooooh shit! I got exposed
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I'm not sure but I think LDKs are illegal in Mexico
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    ^^ lol
  • Caracoge
    6 years ago
    Where’s countryman when you need him
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    DC9428 clearly missed the other thread.

Paul Drake I hope your hair transplant goes ok. I'd be worried, since I watch that show 'Botched' all the time. It's always women on there who traveled to some third world country to get a cheap boob job and the shit went horribly wrong later on. Hope that type of thing doesn't happen to you.
  • Mr_PUA_Guy50
    6 years ago
    LDKs, and prostitution in general, do nothing but exacerbate a man's sexual frustration. It is essentially cheating at the game of seduction. In the video game equivalent. It would be like putting your character on god mode. What is the point of playing a game where you cannot lose?
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Striking out with civvies "exacerbates a man's sexual frustration."
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    @MrPutaGuy are you really San Jose Guy using an alias? That sounds like something idiotic thing he'd say.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion