tuscl

Overdressed guy in strip club that argues down to the last penny

I feel like this is me. I’m not changing for shit btw but I want to know what the dancers of TUSCL and the even troll wannabe alt dancers think about this type of customer.

43 comments

• nicespice
    6 years ago
    I checked your club reviews.

It seems like you club in El Paso. I’m guessing the clubs are either mid-tier or dives, with oil workers being the main clientele. If that’s the case, then yes a suit would probably be over dressed.

But you mentioned in one of your reviews they try to get full credit for incomplete songs? I can understand why you would put your foot down on that.

I also noticed in the reviews for both clubs, you said the dancers hustled hard. Can you elaborate exactly what they are doing to be harder hustlers?

I can’t understand where you’re coming from yet when you ask.
  • Muddy
    6 years ago
    Well honestly the shits already written. Could I have done a better job, probably. But just not a laid back club. Girls are constantly trying to score dances, really aggressive, coming at you with all types of SS. There are more laid back clubs I plan to review every month, where I get a lot more space.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Hey, uh kinda awkward, your avatar is a photo of GACA and me.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    What kind of hustling? It is because:

1. they straight wanna dance without anything else
    2. They demand tips at the end of dances
    3. They up their dance prices for no reason
    4. They are giving less mileage than you want?

Also what kind of stripper shit are you hearing?

Usually, AFAIK, dancers get cutthroat because either:
    1) their own fees are high
    2) there’s a lot of competition
  • Muddy
    6 years ago
    Mostly 1. But why do you even care? And as far as fees and competition that’s more on their end not mine.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I care because you asked what a dancer thinks about “this type of customer” in the OP—so I ask questions before I give an opinion.

Personally, I’m skeptical of how hard of a hustle an El Paso club can realistically be, because it’s a smaller town. I’m giving you the benefit of the doubt, however, and asking follow up questions.

But also, how many of these dancers speak fluent English? If their English isn’t too good, I could see why they are mostly “wanna dance” askers.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    The "argues down to the last penny" part stuck out a lot more to me than how you are dressed. What fun are strip clubs when you feel the need to do this? If it is because money is tight, then just find something else to do for entertainment. If it is a matter of principle, then "penny conscious, pound foolish" can definitely apply in these situations.

My own MO is to be generous to the ones who I like and are good to me and stingy with the ones who I don't like. I find that this approach works fine with little friction. Also, if a girl starts out as the former and then becomes the latter, I just smile and brush her (or her request) off. Simple, with little to no arguing needed. If you are doing this right with the right frame of mind, then half (or fully) naked young girls asking you for money should not make you feel so insecure or defensive that you get worked up just by saying no.
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Everybody bitch about wanna dance and mi no habla ingles but girls can pic uo dudes by speaking chinese

https://youtu.be/q_W0wKQfgOw

^^^ proof
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    A month or so ago at Follies, in the afternoon, a customer came in wearing a tuxedo. I don't know how much he spent but he really looked out of place.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    “Everybody bitch about wanna dance and mi no habla ingles but girls can pic uo dudes by speaking chinese”

Xiang bu xiang tiao wu? Ershi mei yuan!

• Muddy
    6 years ago
    Nice spice is it possible that there are ROBs by nature or is everybody just a victim of club management. Jesus Christ.
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    Ouch. nicespice went right for the Old El Paso.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Ooh, so you’re going to change the description of El Paso dancers from two different clubs from “aggressive hustlers” to the more extreme description of “ROBs”.

And this was right after I asked you to explain how they are even aggressive hustlers in the first place. And you couldn’t give a concrete answer.

I think you know, deep down, the answer is not the dancers. It’s you. Even ~rickdugan~ (who pays something like $250 for OTC and is constantly thinking about how to get an “edge” over dancers) thinks you’re being a bit excessive.

I would have been more sympathetic if I got to hear a juicy tale of how exactly you were ROB’d in the past.

But now, I believe, you never were truly ripped off. And that you just simply go to clubs with a negative attitude and irritate the dancers there. And their irritation with you is their “hustling attitude”

If you want to be part of a customer type, you would be classified as “the customer to completely ignored. No matter how slow the club is at the time.”

• jackslash
    6 years ago
    When the good die they go to Paris. When the bad die they go to El Paso.
  • Muddy
    6 years ago
    Honestly Nicespice, I'm sure your nice and everything but you are fucking annoying. OMG how do YOUR customers put up with your bullshit. Next time I'm in San Antonio, I'll be at SA Men's club, fuck you and fuck Perfect 10.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I’m so hurt that I alienated a troll who “argues down to the last penny” not only away from me, but also my club.
  • Muddy
    6 years ago
    Well nobody's gonna be dressed as sexy as me. That's for daaaaaaamn sure. Your gonna see me kicking it in Sugar's saying "Man I wish that guy in the white suit would come to my club, I would dance for him for pennies!"
  • strippercutie404
    6 years ago
    No stripper is going to like a guy arguing down to the last penny just like you wouldn't like a dancer who argues with you about every thing she may do for you. Imagine if a dancer was saying to you, "another $50 to touch my tits, that's another $50 to touch my ass, touch my hair and that's another $20." If you want a better service then you need to be willing to pay more for it and don't try so hard to negotiate as low as you think is possible.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    If you want enthusiastic dances for pennies, then why don’t you message this other user:
    https://www.tuscl.net/profile.php5?id=30…

And go smash that like button! ;)
  • Muddy
    6 years ago
    Look Nicespice I’m sorry if I made you cry.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    dahm!!!! i shoulda gotten more popcorn!!!
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    I don't think this muddy guy is for real. If he is, then he already knows what any stripper is gonna think of him. I wanna dance anyone that annoys me at all. I don't give a fuck to make every last penny from cheap customers that want something extra or want you to "work" for it. Also do not understand guys that ask what they get for 1 dance or wanna be "sold" on a dance. Dear lord how broke and/or stingy can you be holy shit!
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    I feel bad for ladies that are stuck long term in regions where a lot of guys are like this. I'm in 1 such area currently and can't wait to leave especially with red tide spreading so far north.
  • Muddy
    6 years ago
    Oh man I make a bullshit snarky ass topic and the whole stripper union comes out against me. No wonder all the trolls invade this site they got you all on a leash.

I got news for you nicespice and the strippers United....Nobody wants to drop their fucking paycheck on your ass on a fucking Tuesday.......DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Many strippers have had guys drop their paycheck on the girl on a Tuesday lmao
  • strippercutie404
    6 years ago
    You asked for the opinions of the dancers on here and wanted to know what we think of a guy who argues down to the last penny. I don't know why you're surprised by the response you got. If anything we're being pretty nice about it compared to how some girls would be.
  • Muddy
    6 years ago
    Yeah your totally right. The only difference was those dancers were actually hot.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Lmfao I have lost count of how many good Tuesdays I've had clearly a low iq small dick faggot lol ignore lists are made for these
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Muddy must be the guyba bpuncer inndenver told me about. He came into a club wearing an expensive suit and nice Italian Leather shoes. He got about $1,200 worth of dances and when it came time to pay he had no cash. They tried running every credit card in his wallet and they were all declined. What a loser chump
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    @ rickdugan... this is the best comment I have seen you make on here.

@nicespice... way to go. Are you going to law school?

BlahBlah and strippercutie... lmao

Smashing all your like buttons

• crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Must be the guy a bouncer in Denver...

Dam sausage fingers

• crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    If all else fails this guy will play butt darts with you muddy...

https://www.tuscl.net/profile.php5?id=30…
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Shit! What did I miss?
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Butthurt abounds.

Assuming this poster represents a real person who has ever really been in a strip club, I think its posting style here is probably indicative of the source of the “problem”.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    @crazyjoe No law school for me lol. Just wanted to see if this troll was going to try to make himself appear less bad.

@blahblah Tuesday’s are pretty good work days for me xD
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Mud posted: "Nobody wants to drop their fucking paycheck on your ass on a fucking Tuesday."

And therein lies your problem. The money that most guys in here drop on strippers is play money for them. So back to my first post - if you cannot afford to drop a few Benjies in a club without feeling pain, then don't visit strip clubs. I'm sure there are plenty of other ghetto fab options for guys like you. ;)
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    ^Damn—Rick Dugan nailed that one.
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    OP i dont know why you need to worry about ROBs and hustlers at the club. El paso has ranked in the top 10 safest cities in the country.

kisselpaso.com/el-pasos-safest-city-in-a…
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    This thread took an unexpected turn.

Rick Dugan is most likely correct. The op is wearing a suit to a strip club - and he probably can’t afford the suit or the club.

Most guys here aren’t spending a paycheck on a club visit. So, that is one obvious reason why the op is probably frustrated.

If you don’t wear a suit to work, don’t put one on to go to a strip club. That’s like playing dress up! Don’t be a poser. Dancers can smell cash like bloodhounds!
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    This thread is so stupid. What OP basically means is that he's not getting the mileage he wants and girls are just doing their jobs. So he feels taken advantage of coz he paid for the services which they legally rendered instead of offering him illicit services for his money. LMFAO
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    This discussion reminded me of another one of your recent posts - about a Wong guy who was robbed leaving a strip club wearing an overly expensive watch.

https://www.tuscl.net/discussion.php5?id…
  • PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    Lol @guy in tuxedo in Follies.

If you haggle the dancers, you’re gna have a bad time.

I picture you as the guy I get fed up talking to and say “Ok have a good time!” As I get up and leave without offering a dance.

Fun topic!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion