Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

OT: WORLD SERIES!

Vantablack

GOODBYE TUSCL!! :)

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

The Dodgers are going to the World Series!!! Let's go Los Angeles!!!!!!!!

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for founder
founder
•

Go Blue. I love my Dodgers!

Profile picture for TFP
TFP
•

They'll fall short once again. Go Giants!!! 3 time champs of this decade!!

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

Astros have the best pitching staff in baseball. The Red Sox went thru them like they were nothing. Boston just has too many good bats.

Profile picture for magicrat
magicrat
•

That's why they play the games guys!

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Not a big BB fan, but I do hane my favorite teams. These are 2 of them. Dodgers since I was a kid and Boston almost asw long. I think I'll lean towards Boston because of their manager.

Profile picture for PredragDr
PredragDr
•

I wanted the Astros vs Brewers, so I could see either Kate Upton or Front Row Amy sitting behind home plate each game

Profile picture for DeclineToState
DeclineToState
•

--->"They'll fall short once again. Go Giants!!! 3 time champs of this decade!!"

Haha Dogers. Go Giants!! (And Red Sox!!)

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement