tuscl

Men: how much do u know about makeup! Name some products ! I wanna know! And mas

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
Ok

29 comments

• NJBalla
    6 years ago
    This is actually a great question. I think its crazy the amount of money women spend on makeup so Im starting my own line of all in one mascara, eyeline, lipstick, and blush. It comes in one bottle is 100% organic and you can even eat it too. The problem is I can only personally produce half a quart every 20 minutes. But me and my team of brazilian fluffers are working on ways to increase my loads.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i know nothing. and i was married 35 years and have three adult daughters.
  • bang69
    6 years ago
    Great question. I know nothing about makeup. All I know is millions of dollers are spent every year on makeup by women.
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    Does K-Y jelly count?
  • All u bastards plz stop badhing women for makeup costs , especially when u guys like to fuck as after we put it on and like when we do

There are some women who dont spend too much on makeup. ..I only buy one item of each ..mascara etc and only buy when I run out.
  • Bashing women*
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    Do you prefer a warmed up metallic vaginal speculum or a cold plastic one?
  • Hmm...I like dark red lipstick with sparkly eyeshadow..I just bought some :))
  • Honestly u guys cant wear gorgeous dresses or look pretty .. Ya u guys look handsome but eyes all on us when we go out not y'all cuz y'all arent pretty enough ..dont know why any one would want to be a fucking dude.very boring.not hot.
  • Dblednmike
    6 years ago
    I don’t know much about makeup brands or costs AT ALL. I do know that I appreciate a woman who knows how to apply it properly and more is not always better.
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    Cum is the best moisturizer
  • Dc please stfu ..and I'm using hip 20 lingo, "plz bye" lololol.

I am not associating ignorance of makeup with mocking women.I am.associating them talking about exorbitant costs spent on makeup and mocking women..

U guys always try to downplay what u say and act like y'all do nothing wrong..I.g "object I am not a misogynist becasue I dont hate women"

Yeah dumbass.cuz misogynist totally mwnase u HATE women? Lmao.

Btw.thr misogynist example came from someone else, not u.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Chapter 7. Bring me 2 life

AN: wel ok u guyz im only writting dis cuz I got 5 god reviuws. n BTW I wont rite da nxt chapter til I git TIN god vons! STO FLAMING OR ILL REPORT U! Evony isn’t a Marie Sue ok she isn’t perfect SHES A SATANITS! n she has problemz shes depressed 4 godz sake!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX666XXXXXXXXXZXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Draco and I held our pale white hands with black nail polish as we went upstairs. I was wearing red Satanist sings on my nails in red nail polish (AN: c doez dat sound lik a Maru Sue 2 u?). I waved to Vampire. Dark misery was in his depressed eyes. I guess he was jealous of me that I was going out with Draco. Anyway, I went upstairs excitedly with Draco. We went into his room and locked the door. Then…………

We started frenching passively and we took off each others clothes enthusiastically. He felt me up before I took of my top. Then I took off my black leather bra and he took off his pants. We went on the bed and started making out naked and then he put his boy’s thingy in mine and we HAD SEX. (c is dat stupid?)

“Oh Draco, Draco!” I screamed while getting an orgasm when all of a sudden I saw a tattoo I had never seen before on Draco’s arm. It was a black heart with an arrow through it. On it in bloody gothic writing were the words………… Vampire!

I was so angry.

“You bastard!” I shouted angrily, jumping out of the bed.

“No! No! But you don’t understand!” Draco pleaded. But I knew too much.

“No, you fucking idiot!” I shouted. “You probably have AIDs anyway!”

I put on my clothes all huffily and then stomped out. Draco ran out even though he was naked. He had a really big you-know-what but I was too mad to care. I stomped out and did so until I was in Vampire’s classroom where he was having a lesson with Professor Snape and some other people.

“VAMPIRE POTTER, YOU MOTHERFUCKER!” I yelled.
  • ..that isnt the only definition. Assuming women are inferior is one component , among many , of being a misogynist
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    AN: stop flaming ok! I dntn red all da boox! dis is frum da movie ok so itz nut my folt if dumbeldor swers! besuizds I SED HE HAD A HEDACHE! and da reson snap dosent lik harry now is coz hes christian and vampire is a satanist! MCR ROX!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX666XXXXXXXXXXX

I was so mad and sad. I couldn’t believe Draco for cheating on me. I began to cry against the tree where I did it with Draco.

Then all of a suddenly, an horrible man with red eyes and no nose and everything started flying towards me on a broomstick! He didn’t have a nose (basically like Voldemort in the movie) and he was wearing all black but it was obvious he wasn’t gothic. It was…… Voldemort!

“No!” I shouted in a scared voice but then Voldemort shouted “Imperius!” and I couldn’t run away.

“Crookshanks!” I shouted at him. Voldemort fell of his broom and started to scream. I felt bad for him even though I’m a sadist so I stopped.

“Ebony.” he yelled. “Thou must kill Vampire Potter!”

I thought about Vampire and his sexah eyes and his gothic black hair and how his face looks just like Joel Madden. I remembered that Draco had said I didn’t understand, so I thought, what if Draco went out with Vampire before I went out with him and they broke up?

“No, Voldemort!” I shouted back.

Voldemort gave me a gun. “No! Please!” I begged.

“Thou must!” he yelled. “If thou does not, then I shall kill thy beloved Draco!”

“How did you know?” I asked in a surprised way.

Voldemort got a dude-ur-so-retarded look on his face. “I hath telekinesis.” he answered cruelly. “And if you doth not kill Vampire, then thou know what will happen to Draco!” he shouted. Then he flew away angrily on his broomstick.

I was so scared and mad I didn’t know what to do. Suddenly Draco came into the woods.

“Draco!” I said. “Hi!”

“Hi.” he said back but his face was all sad. He was wearing white foundation and messy eyeliner kind of like a pentagram (geddit) between Joel Madden and Gerard Way.

“Are you okay?” I asked.

“No.” he answered.
    “I’m sorry I got all mad at you but I thought you cheated on me.” I expelled.

“That’s okay.” he said all depressed and we went back into Hogwarts together making out.
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    Do you ladies find recto-vaginal exams to be overly intrusive?
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    ^ Only a little bit.

AN: stup it u gay fags if u donot lik ma story den fukk off! ps it turnz out b’loody mary isn’t a muggle afert al n she n vampire r evil datz y dey movd houses ok!

XXXXXXXXXXXXX666XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I was really scared about Vlodemort all day. I was even upset went to rehearsals with my gothic metal band Bloody Gothic Rose 666. I am the lead singer of it and I play guitar. People say that we sound like a cross between GC, Slipknot and MCR. The other people in the band are B’loody Mary, Vampire, Draco, Ron (although we call him Diabolo now. He has black hair now with blue streaks in it.) and Hargrid. Only today Draco and Vampire were depressed so they weren’t coming and we wrote songs instead. I knew Draco was probably slitting his wrists (he wouldn’t die because he was a vampire too and the only way you can kill a vampire is with a c-r-o-s-s (there’s no way I’m writing that) or a steak) and Vampire was probably watching a depressing movie like The Corpse Bride. I put on a black leather shirt that showed off my boobs and tiny matching miniskirt that said Simple Plan on the butt. You might think I’m a slut but I’m really not.

We were singing a cover of ‘Helena’ and at the end of the song I suddenly bust into tears.

“Ebony! Are you OK?” B’loody Mary asked in a concerted voice.

“What the fuck do you think?” I asked angrily. And then I said. “Well, Voldemort came and the fucking bastard told me to fucking kill Harry! But I don’t want to kill him, because, he’s really nice, even if he did go out with Draco. But if I don’t kill Harry, then Voldemort, will fucking kill Draco!” I burst into tears.
    Suddenly Draco jumped out from behind a wall.

“Why didn’t you fucking tell me!” he shouted. “How could you- you- you fucking poser muggle bitch!” (c is dat out of character?)

I started to cry and cry. Draco started to cry too all sensitive. Then he ran out crying.

We practiced for one more hour. Then suddenly Dumbeldore walked in angrily! His eyes were all fiery and I knew this time it wasn’t cause he had a headache.

“What have you done!” He started to cry wisely. (c dats basically nut swering and dis time he wuz relly upset n u wil c y) “Ebony Draco has been found in his room. He committed suicide by slitting his wrists.”

• Jascoi
    6 years ago
    what am i called... i love sex with a beautiful woman butt can’t commit to her...
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Maybe its Maybelline. Other than that I got nothing. When my brother and I saw girls with too much makeup we used to say she must have gotten out makeup spatula to put that' mess on
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    AN: i sed stup flaming up prepz! c if dis chaptr is srupid!1111 it delz wit rly sris issus! sp c 4 urself if itz ztupid brw fangz 2 ma frend raven 4 hleping me!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX666XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

“NO!” I screamed. I was horrorfied! B’loody Mary tried to comfort me but I told her fuck off and I ran to my room crying myself. Dumbledore chased after me shouting but he had to stop when I went into my room cause he would look like a perv that way.

Anyway, I started crying tears of blood and then I slit both of my wrists. They got all over my clothes so I took them off and jumped into the bath angrily while I put on a Linkin Park song at full volume. I grabbed a steak and almost stuck it into my heart to commit suicide. I was so fucking depressed! I got out of the bathtub and put on a black low-cut dress with lace all over it sandly. I put on black high heels with pink metal stuff on the ends and six pairs of skull earrings. I couldn’t fucking believe it. Then I looked out the window and screamed… Snap was spying on me and he was taking a video tape of me! And Loopin was masticating to it! They were sitting on their broomsticks.

“EW, YOU FUCKING PERVS, STOP LOOKING AT ME NAKED! ARE YOU PEDOS OR WHAT!” I screamed putting on a black towel with a picture of Marilyn Mason on it. Suddenly Vampire ran in.

“Abra Kedavra!” he yelled at Snape and Loopin pointing his womb. I took my gun and shot Snape and Loopin a gazillion times and they both started screaming and the camera broke. Suddenly, Dumblydore ran in. “Ebony, it has been revealed that someone has - NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” he shouted looking at Snape and Loopin and then he waved his wand and suddenly…
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    nicespice... is this actual dialogue from harry potter???
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Lol, no. It’s from a very infamous Harry Potter fanfiction. (Fanfiction is when people write their own creative spin off stories that the author him/herself never wrote.)

The author of the fanfiction has a personality similar to Nicole’s.

I wonder if Nicole used to write fanfiction back in the day lol.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    I da Pappy... Nicole go to your room. you are not old enough to wear make up
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    your grounded
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    it might make more sense.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Makeup? That's what I need to do with my wife on an almost daily basis because I fuck up a lot.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    ^You put on your wife’s makeup?
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    No, I need to make up for my screw ups.
  • Your dumbass is irrational as fucks by assuming women to be inferior isnt misogyny , which it is by your own logic (via dictionary definitions)

There isnt only one reputable online dictionary defintion of misogyny .multiple sources have identified misogyny as someone who is prejudiced against women(which includes viewing women as inferior ) , in addition to defining it as when men think they are better than women.

I'm conclusion, plz.open up ur mind and realize there is more than one "on line dictionary definition" of what a misogynist is
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion