tuscl

Deja vu torrance vs jet strip lennox

Rabnud
California
Friday, October 19, 2018 8:47 PM
I am looking for a regular club, I have been to both only one time, and enjoyed my time in both. I would ideally be getting the premium vip at the regular club. I was wondering if anyone had experience in either in regards to mileage and extras. I opted for the vip in deja vu when I went and the milage was nice but lacked privacy. At jet strip I got the second tier dance, it was very private but low milage. Has anyone had different experiences? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Sorry of I am rambling, I am fairly drunk.

11 comments

• lopaw
    6 years ago
    I didn't even know that DVT was still in business since I never hear anything about the place. I used to go there when it was BayGirls, but haven't tried it in recent years. Been to Jet alot and the like you stated the mileage there is very low now. If you don't mind coughing up some $$$ try Bare Elegance. Hot girls and potentially HM if you choose wisely.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    The way to find your regular club is by personal experience. Nevertheless I completely agree with lopaw. Bare Elegance would be a much better choice unless $$ is a serious issue for you.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i’ve never been to jet strip. and dvtorrence was bay girls when i’ve been there. i’d prefer belax too.
  • Rabnud
    6 years ago
    What are the prices like for bare elegance? I look on their website, but couldn't find a price list
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    I have never been to any Southern California Strip Clubs, but I plan to be at them and as such I have been gathering info. That Jet Strip in Lennox is on my list, for one thing because it looks to be Black. About Deja Vu, understand that it is a large nationwide corporation and as such it is a target for aggressive law enforcement. The obligation of its executives is to make money for its shareholders, not to give you or I the most off the hook time possible. DV has studied the psychodynamics of strip clubs. They have figured out how to extract the most money while steering clear of legal trouble. As I see it the key to this is their invention of the modern version of a clip joint, selling fantasy more than delivery, and doing this by restricting front room friendliness. Now this is a generality. They have run some off the hook clubs in some places. Mostly it depends upon how tough LE is being and what competition they have. So my objection to them is the strongest pertaining to San Francisco where they run most everything, and where historically LE has been very lose. The quality of what can happen in the back room depends first and foremost on the level in intimate rapport you can develop with your girl before you have committed to the back room. Specifically you want to get a front room makeout session going. Then when it is time for your own pants to come down, you invite her to the back room. Then take her home with you and continue seeing her regularly. Though some dispute this, there is ample evidence that sometimes in some US strip clubs this happens. We have some expert womanizers here who always have this before they invite the girl to the back room. And in TJ, by all accounts, this is how it is done. So look here at some posts from a high ranking Deja Vu executive, @Vu. I had been in communication with him for around 2 years previously. And this ends with my making a business suggestion to them, for San Francisco: [view link] "American dancers do not want to make out with guests. Period. Stop blaming the clubs, blame the 99.999% of American dancers who find this practice disgusting." [view link] So when I go to So Cal, I will be visiting many clubs, and Jet Strip Lennox is definitely on the list. But zero DV clubs are on the list. SJG Joe Bonamassa - "Sloe Gin" - Muddy Wolf at Red Rocks [view link]
  • DeclineToState
    6 years ago
    --->"What are the prices like for bare elegance? I look on their website, but couldn't find a price list." Pricing is pretty nuts, but here it is: -Downstairs lap dances are, I think, $41 daytime, $51 nighttime. This is insane not just because it's highest price I've ever heard, but also because the songs are 3 min average, sometimes less. I've never done one of these. The reviews all say that during the daytime there are 2 for 1's and many girls will honor the 2-4-1 price even not during announced 2-4-1 time. Even at 2-4-1 still expensive for 3 min songs. -Upstairs lap dances, 5 for 200. Not sure if girls will give a 2-4-1 on these. If so, and based on 3 min songs, would equate to 30 min of lap dances for $200. That would be good pricing (at this club). -Downstairs rooms 30 min for $350. This is the only thing I've done here. Still expensive, but the girls are hot. -2 types of upstairs, bigger rooms, called Skybox and Heaven, or something like that. Prices are, I think Skybos 475 for 30 min and Heaven 800 for 1 hour. Haven't done one of these. Inquire inside for certainty on pricing. There's lots of Eastern Europeans and some high hustle. When you sit down, you will get pounced on within 30 seconds. Heck, you probably won't even get to your seat before getting pounced on is my experience in my 2 visits. On the upside 80% of chicks walk around fully nude.
  • lopaw
    6 years ago
    ^^The old price structure is no longer true. They now have only one price structure for both day and night. Single dances are $51, 3 song VIP is $133. I think Skybox prices are still the same but not 100% sure.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Those prices at bare elegance are outrageous. "unless $$ is a serious issue for you." I think you meant if $$ is no issue for you.
  • Rabnud
    6 years ago
    Yeah, bare elegance is a little too pricey for me.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    try the three of them. ( belax last.)
  • lopaw
    6 years ago
    Price correction: was at BE today and did a 4for3 VIP and it was $136, not $133. Not like it matters much, lol. But at least during a 4for3 promo special the dances are only $34 apiece.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion