tuscl

Stripper hustle

boboh
New Jersey
How many of you were hustled by your ATF thinking you would get OTC? I read a handful of reviews about my guys favorite stripper, some mixed, but most with high mileage and a happy handshake. Yet he claims she never offered extras. They texted each other for about 2 years, aside from visits in the Club. He took her to lunch. Both tell me it was non sexual friendship. For real? He researched hotels many times but claims she always backed out of their plans to hang out. Seriously, could this be just a hustle to keep him in the club, or am I just being played for a sucker? Shes the one who messaged me 2 years ago when he pissed her off. Thats how I found out. I'm left wondering if he was the sucker or am I?

7 comments

• JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    This is a web site for people who want to pack and move all of their shit to India. Please stay on topic.
  • boboh
    6 years ago
    Yep, that's what I thought.

I don't want to take you off topic. I was just looking for some unfiltered honesty.

I mean is there any other reason to be talking to a stripper outside the club?
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Virtually every guy who’s tried to get OTC has had a stripper at least attempt the hustle.

She *could* be hustling him; it’s quite likely in fact.

But if you think you can’t trust him, that sort of indicates your next move, doesn’t it?
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    The truth is there are strippers who make good money stringing guys along. It’s a great hustle, as they meet a guy in the club, and give the guy their number, with a lot of innuendo hinting at more is available outside.

However, it’s a two way street, as serious guys will cut the stripper off after one outside meet up without sex. Some guys actually need the outside thing to continue without sex. They are on the fence regarding cheating on their wives. They won’t consummate a cheating relationship, but they will have long term paid relationships that are everything but physical.

That’s possible. I have no idea what your man is doing. He could research all the surrounding components, such as hotels and possibly gifts for the stripper, but never plan to go that far. It’s odd, but some guys just can go all the way and physically cheat.
  • boboh
    6 years ago
    Thanks that's helpful.

He did follow her to three SCs although he was only good for several dances once a month..not exactly paying the bills. Butvi guess a regular is still a regular? They texted and emailed hundreds of messages. And it's possible he put himself in the friend zone...but I just dont understand what's in it for her unless she is making money somehow. Not all strippers are the same, but if shes giving other men all access why would the story change for him? Especially since she liked talking to him so much?

I dont want to be quick to judge and throw it all away. It just doesn't add up.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Its entirely possible he was fucking her. But, if he was seeing her in the club, and more than one club, that’s not what some guys would do when fucking a stripper outside of the club.

When you pay a stripper to fuck outside, the stripper takes all the money (unless she has a pimp), so it’s advantageous to her earnings. If the guy appears to be a safe average guy, then security isn’t a big concern.

It’s possible he had a huge crush on this stripper, and he lost control, and stalked her at several clubs. Then it’s possible he pissed away a lot of money.

I think strippers know when they meet a customer, if they are going to fuck him for money, or if they will string him along and drain his wallet for as long as possible.

If a guy is tentative in the club. It’s easy to give him a number and setup the first meet up at a Starbucks - to be safe. However, the excuses will continue. There are things that happen - that she will ask him to help with - car payments, rent, childcare expenses, etc. He will think that if he pays for her rent, she will be more inclined to fuck him after they meet at Starbucks. It won’t happen, as she knows how to continue to string him along.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Either he fucked her or he wanted to fuck her, but she refused. Whether one is better than the other or if they are both the same is something that only you can judge.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion